Black Ops Videos

Reaction score
Was playing Gun Game on the wager matches earlier and got a quality kill with the crossbow so had to share it with you guys :rockwoot:

Also a lil bit of ownage on Villa on Hardcore TD :gun2:

Last edited by a moderator:
12-0

had to squeeze it into a 30 second clip to upload it to CallofDuty.com, hence why its at x4 speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you upload videos of you playin black ops? im getting it off the mrs xmas time on xbox so would love to know how i can replay what i have done like you guys?

if anyone os on xbox im s4twiggy gametag.

how do you upload videos of you playin black ops? im getting it off the mrs xmas time on xbox so would love to know how i can replay what i have done like you guys?

if anyone os on xbox im s4twiggy gametag.

Not sure how cookstein did but i recorded with my phone, hence the poor quality.
Would also like to know how.

I did it by recording a clip in theatre mode and then rendered it. To do this you have to select the game you want to replay and then record the section you want and add it to your file share. Then select the clip in your file share ready for playback and then select Render. In order to render a clip it has to be less than 30 seconds long.

Then when you render it, and if you have an account on callofduty.com linked to your xbox acount it will automatically upload to callofduty.com. And if you have linked your callofduty.com account with your YouTube account it will also upload to you tube.

The major problem with this is that you can only have up to 30 seconds in each clip that you upload, hence why i had to record mine a x4 speed in order to squeeze my rampage in :)

The other option is to buy a capture card which records the video from you xbox directly onto the hard drive of your PC/laptop, in which case you can record for as long as you like

9Awesome vids, I've just got a PS3 from my girlfriend this Christmas (left mine for my brothers when I moved out in June) only got Need for Speed and Fifa 11 at the minute.

I duno if I should get black ops or modern warfare 2 again, suggestions??

at the moment im not liking black ops at all, its too glitchy. im going to give it a week of playing as im ill so my mind not in it but if i dont like it then its trading in time