Black Ops 2

I get excited every year for the new cod to come out and this year is no exception, im loving the slightly futurist twist put on the new bops :)

Will be booking a few days off around the release date so i can go grab it at midnight, yes im that sad :)

I didnt rate the last black ops and this one looks just as likely to disappoint. The graphics look poor, how does this plot link to the first black ops?

The first black ops was a well balanced game and had some brilliant maps, the graphics were a bit sketchy but the main thing that let it down was that the servers were sh!te, the yanks were ok their connection was fine but that meant that anyone not in the usa got railroaded every time

Looking forward to a new installment of zombies too, the spec ops on mw doesnt interest me really

in my oppinion, treyarch do a much better job than infinity ward when it comes to the cod series. mw3 has been a disappointment in comparisson to black ops, so cant wait for this to come out!

I can't be the only one to think that the whole COD thing has had it's day? Modern Warfare 3 was like a Modern Warfare 2.1 and unless you get off on being thrashed by gobby 10 year old yanks (yes, like I have :( ) it really doesn't have much to offer