Black Leather Door Armrest Covers (eBay) - Opinions Wanted

fuji

Reaction score
Hi All,

As mentioned in the wanted section, my drivers door armrest has started to crack.
When looking on eBay I found the following BLACK STITCH 2X FRONT DOOR HANDLE ARMREST COVERS FITS AUDI A3 8P S3 04-12 5DR | eBay

Anyone have any experience with these covers?
If not what do you guys reckon the form and fit will be like?
I'm concerned the finish won't be properly taught like it should be.

Cheers.

Well it just glues over the original door trim? I'd imagine it's just a straight swap, seems fairly straight forward. Have you tried searching on here for someone that's done it?

Do you already have leather trims but in a different colour? Mine are red but have considered buying leather treatment to change the colour to black, process is straight forward enough..

I have used topgaiters in the past , for gear lever surrounds etc , they are good quality and fit well , not tried the door covers though .
Sorry I can't be of more help , good luck .

I just bought, I'll send the pic :)

From The Seller:

hi there
sorry we don't have a video ,but the covers are very easy to fit you need to use a glue it will take around 30 mins to fit them
regards

Last edited:
Look forward to knowing how they they turn out as my driver side one has had a crack in it since I bought my car. LEt us know how they turn out. Cheers.

That looks decent! its cheap compared to getting it wrapped in leather believe me!
I have their centre armrest cover which i sent to them to stick on for me and it came back perfect and matched all the other bits in my car.

null-9-1.jpg

Great interior Ash!
Damn i needs that flat bottom! :) :)

Reactions: Ash187
I asked Topgaiters for a sample of the leather - they did say it was not a match for the OEM. Not quite close enough for me ...

DSC01081

My OEM is dark red, so no prob for me :) No one can compare at first sight, except a detailed check! :))