Black Edition

On other issues my car is going to heave to go get fixed, some lad that past his test 3 days prior drove into me on a roundabout and I need 2 new doors :-( not happy..

On other issues my car is going to heave to go get fixed, some lad that past his test 3 days prior drove into me on a roundabout and I need 2 new doors :-( not happy..

I have just seen the pic and not good. Hope it gets sorted soon mate.
Problem is Swad is full of young lads driving around like dicks, especially round the top of our road!

My Black Edition arrived on Tuesday!! Posted some pictures below!!!
dsc0121rd.jpg

dsc0122ra.jpg

dsc0124p.jpg

Finally got them to upload!!!

I love that colour! Gutted it wasn't available when i ordered mine. I love my phantom black but that Scuba Blue is lovely. I would have had it instead.

I'm looking to order mine soon, but the dealer told me to expect an October build, November delivery - looking back on the last few pages of this thread (actually, I've read the entire thing... doing my homework), however, people seemed to be getting November delivery times when ordering in May.

I get the impression my dealer is being economical with the truth to help with the sale, anyone got any ideas on actual lead times? I've not got access to any other cars between now and delivery, so I feel the difference quite badly.

6 Months roughly.

I popped into my dealers the other day for a chat and he showed me the screen and it was showing first available build week as middle of November!

What spec are you going for as this affects the times.

Thanks, I thought it might be a bit optimistic - so looking at the start of next year just before the 12 plate... that's a hell of a wait.

I can be quite flexible but probably a 2.0TDI in Ibis white (metallic paints are apparently taking longer due to the Japan earthquake). I've a few options I'd like but none are really mandatory: comfort and technology packs, interior lights and a few others that would depend on price which I'd just avoid if they would slow things down.

:(

I changed from a 140tdi to a 170tdi and it knocked it back from buildweek 34 to week 44.

You'd be lucky to get one intime for xmas tbh.

My delivery date got changed today from the 9th September to the 9th August??? Got the registration number as well so it must in the UK.

Can't wait as it now just over a week.

Been Reading through the threads and on Friday put my order in for a A3 Sportback 170 TDI Quattro Black edition in Ibis white.
Badge deletion,and smokers Pack deletion, Comfort Pack.
Cant wait traded my 2010 A4 2.0TFSI S/line SE Saloon in and should be due in November, cant wait!!!!!

Been Reading through the threads and on Friday put my order in for a A3 Sportback 170 TDI Quattro Black edition in Ibis white.
Badge deletion,and smokers Pack deletion, Comfort Pack.
Cant wait traded my 2010 A4 2.0TFSI S/line SE Saloon in and should be due in November, cant wait!!!!!

I've been umm-ing and aah-ing over lead times, but seeing as you've just ordered the spec I want (other than a couple of options), I might have to go and see the dealer.

What's the deposit on a BE? (No finance, if that makes a difference)

i've been keeping in touch with the dealer and its showing a build week of 35, so last week in August if my calcs are right, then delivery towards the end of September. Will be checking in a couple of weeks again to confirm.

Hi all,

Lost my way in this thread as of late, is there still a long wait on production?

My Black Edition arrived on Tuesday!! Posted some pictures below!!!
dsc0121rd.jpg

dsc0122ra.jpg

dsc0124p.jpg

Finally got them to upload!!!

What a great colour, Scuba blue if I read correct? Not far from Sepang blue so doesn't justify paying extra for the exclusive paint.

What's the spec?

James

And here is mine 2011 A3 2.0TDI Sportback in sepangblue!

A little specs:
2.0TDI Quattro 170Hp
S-line
Audi Magnetic Ride
Pan.roof
The new Navigation Plus
And much much more... The list is long..

Just love this color, wondering to order a Q3 in sepangblue ;)

Pics:

Reactions: ZeeSaffa and warren_S5
And here is mine 2011 A3 2.0TDI Sportback in sepangblue!

A little specs:
2.0TDI Quattro 170Hp
S-line
Audi Magnetic Ride
Pan.roof
The new Navigation Plus
And much much more... The list is long..

Just love this color, wondering to order a Q3 in sepangblue ;)

Pics:

Beautiful car, spec and colour. Sepang is a favourite of mine.

Enjoy.

Just heard form my dealer.

Build week now showing as week 13 / 2012. :banghead: 364 days since ordering. LOL

Hi there, sepangblue looks like a real head turner. Not seen one in that colour before. Congrats!!!

I see you mentioned the 'The new Navigation Plus' can you tell me what its like? I've ordered the Tech Pack with DVD based Sat Nat, so I assume I'll get the same? Whats the functionality / screen like? thanks

Build week now showing as week 13 / 2012. :banghead: 364 days since ordering. LOL
Unbelieveable. I'd be fuming and looking for some sort of explanation/resolution ASAP!

I'm expecting a call tomorrow morning. If they bull**** me then boom, order will be cancelled.

Got my eye on something else that could be on my drive within a week if they **** me about any more. Infact I'm just this minute back from checking one out ;) lol.

Mind if I ask what spec? This is putting a bit of a stop on ordering my car if it's going to take anything even resembling this long.

Mind if I ask what spec? This is putting a bit of a stop on ordering my car if it's going to take anything even resembling this long.

Orderd a 140DSG with leather, heated front seats and comfort pack on 27th March 2011. I was given a build date of wewek 34. About a month after the initial order I upgraded to a 170 DSG with leather, heated front seats and a comfort pack. The car was pushed back to week 44. This didnt bother me. But it's randomly jumped to week 13 / 2012.

Ibis white - 3 door.

Got mine today and really pleased with it - ordered on the 13th March so thats around four and a half months.

Anyone got any experience of getting their deposit back after a dealer has ****** them about?

Hi there, sepangblue looks like a real head turner. Not seen one in that colour before. Congrats!!!

I see you mentioned the 'The new Navigation Plus' can you tell me what its like? I've ordered the Tech Pack with DVD based Sat Nat, so I assume I'll get the same? Whats the functionality / screen like? thanks

The new (G-version) navigation Plus is way better than the old one!
- HQ LED Screen
- Calculate routs much much faster
- Parkingsensors is shown in the monitor (If you have Parkingssystem plus)
- Supports new SD cards up to 32GB
- Plays DVD (Movies)

The new (G-version) navigation Plus is way better than the old one!
- HQ LED Screen
- Calculate routs much much faster
- Parkingsensors is shown in the monitor (If you have Parkingssystem plus)
- Supports new SD cards up to 32GB
- Plays DVD (Movies)

Whaaat??? It plays DVDs? I thought this was locked out of all RNSEs and was just DVD for nav?

If this is true I'm buying a new RNSE straight from Germany (on the cheap from supplier) as soon as my BE arrives.

BTW - think you can activate optical parking on older models in VAG?

Can you do full optical parking with ParkPlus , latest RNSe if you buy a camera module from Kufatec? (MY12)?

Allright boys, have to admit i havent tried a dvd movie, this is just what my dealer told me.. Will try my kids fireman sam dvd tomorrow ;)

Warrencox:
I have seen a clip on youtube, and yes i think it wil work.. Try a search on youtube..

Seems to me if your delivery takes any longer you will be the only one picking up an old 8P3 model..

DVD is s no no . Typical dealer, not a clue :)

Tried a DVD, and true.. it didn`t work!! Will go to my dealer and tell him to refund all my money!! :haha: