Black Edition

Seems odd, just had confirmation for it being built on 3rd of May, delivery on 23rd of May. Ordered my 2.0TDI BE first week of Feb. Hasn't been delayed as of yet even though was told initial delivery would be around mid to late June!

Just been on our first long run down the M5 in the new BE. Absolutely effortless 200 miles at over 45mpg and average speed of 69mph the car is far nicer to be in than the earlier 2008 version.

The 170 Tdi engine is so quiet and the car feels really planted and responsive with Quattro 4WD system.

Well done Audi... I reckon we have a future Classic in the making.

Looking at ordering a 3 door BE in either Ibis White or Misano Red. Also going with the slide and tilt sunroof. does anyone have a picture of either colour complete with sunroof and the latest BE wheels? really torn between the two colours.

Cheers, Jamie

Looking at ordering a 3 door BE in either Ibis White or Misano Red. Also going with the slide and tilt sunroof. does anyone have a picture of either colour complete with sunroof and the latest BE wheels? really torn between the two colours.

Cheers, Jamie

I have the 5dr Sport back pictured further up.... not quite sure you can get 3 door with the Open sky tho... might be wrong???

I have the 5dr Sport back pictured further up.... not quite sure you can get 3 door with the Open sky tho... might be wrong???

cheers Matt. its not opensky on the 3 door but just a simple slide and tilt sunroof. been wanting a 3 door A3 for sometime but always wanted a sunroof.

Hi, ordered Black Edition first week of this month (April) with expected deliver date of October. Has anyone seen an improvement on their initial delivery date or does it get worse.

Hi, ordered Black Edition first week of this month (April) with expected deliver date of October. Has anyone seen an improvement on their initial delivery date or does it get worse.

Ordered 6th of this month and I've been given October as expected delivery date too.

I still say that my theory about the majority of UK deliveries for new A3 BE's around new plates in March and Sept is correct..

Audi027b.jpg

I'd have to disagree, mines been pushed back again to July :( makes me wonder if I should cancel the order and go with a Beemer or such like?

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and have been reading for a few months now. I have ordered a 3 door BE in black and the delivery date was confirmed this morning for the 6th October. So i will just have to join the waiting game with everyone else on here!

I'm not to worried as at least it will be a 61 plate. The only thing i might consider retro fitting is the RND-S (sat nav - still trying to learn all the abbreviations so bare with me!!)

If it does arrive in october will it be a MY12? and whats the difference between that and a MY11?

Thanks

Paul

thats sounds like a quite a good delivery term. I've been in touch with the lease company this morning and certain models will be next year for delivery apparently!!!

Paul, when did you place your order?

It is through a lease company and i send the approved form off to them on Monday this week. But going by other posts i'm expecting it move move - either way!

Reactions: m4rk
Just had an update for my delivery (company car) to be mid October (ordered April). If it slips too much then I might need to look at another car.

Ordered mines first week of April and its scheduled for build on week 34. :jump:
Should be with the dealers for the 1st week of October all going well!

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and have been reading for a few months now. I have ordered a 3 door BE in black and the delivery date was confirmed this morning for the 6th October. So i will just have to join the waiting game with everyone else on here!

I'm not to worried as at least it will be a 61 plate. The only thing i might consider retro fitting is the RND-S (sat nav - still trying to learn all the abbreviations so bare with me!!)

If it does arrive in october will it be a MY12? and whats the difference between that and a MY11?

Thanks

Paul

I think I'd rather BEAR with you! I doubt there will be a MY12 revision but could be wrong. It may also be worth thinking about the Tech Pack which with discount is really quite good value and you will get back about half the dosh when you sell whereas aftermarket fitments have the opposite effect generally speaking.

Good luck

I think I'd rather BEAR with you! I doubt there will be a MY12 revision but could be wrong. It may also be worth thinking about the Tech Pack which with discount is really quite good value and you will get back about half the dosh when you sell whereas aftermarket fitments have the opposite effect generally speaking.

Good luck

Thanks for pointing out my mistake with the spelling! No edit button - so looks like i'm stuck with it!!

I'm not bothered about the resale value as its a company car. I had a limit as to how much i could spend a month. This limited what extras i could add to the car.

:yahoo:Just had my car given a detailling treat from A Class Valeting, clay bar, carnuba wax, blackfire, super shell etc.. I'm absolutely made up!!
Plus they offer a new service of airbrushing realistic trees onto the bonnet..
DSC00860.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

:yahoo:Just had my car given a detailling treat from A Class Valeting, clay bar, carnuba wax, blackfire, super shell etc.. I'm absolutely made up!!
DSC00860.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00882.jpg
Great job, I love black paint when it's that clean and in such great condition!

That looks stunning!!!! Unbelievable mirror image on that bonnet!!!

lovely work there, black does look the best clean!

Looks fantastic! Love the Valentino Rossi number plate too.

Aww man, I was made up with getting white....but the black looks amazing.

I notice you have the smoking delete pack, where is the 12v socket located?

The 12v socket is under a flap next to the handbrake.

Hi Guys... not been on for a few weeks, been enjoying the joys of eventually owning a new car...
A few pics added below, not really gunna be adding to the car as its a company car, but i have added mudflaps and grille badge.....
148.jpg

141.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

145.jpg

Looks awesome mate - shiny stuff! :) Tidy as

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

Hi Guys... not been on for a few weeks, been enjoying the joys of eventually owning a new car...
A few pics added below, not really gunna be adding to the car as its a company car, but i have added mudflaps and grille badge.....
148.jpg

141.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

145.jpg

Looks good!!! How did u secure the grill badge?

Looks good!!! How did u secure the grill badge?

It came with 2 clips that clamp from the inside.... it was a struggle but came up with idea of sliding a piece of paper under the grille incase i dropped the clips but thankfully it went pretty much on straight away.. they are very tight and grip both the badge and grille together so its a case of once u get oneside on then it wont come off.....

148.jpg

141.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

145.jpg

Really like it mate.. looks soo crisp in white!!:hubbahubba: especially as a sportback, I much prefer the rear lights on the sportbk to my 3 door.......

A couple more piccies taken by the detailing guy Dennis Bishop from A class valeting...
000_0009.jpg

000_0008.jpg

000_0007.jpg

000_0006.jpg

000_0010.jpg

Badly needs coilovers though... amongst many future bits...

looks perfect as it is, at least to me

You sound just like my best mate lol.. but my previous car (TT) was so much lower my eyes haven't yet adjusted to the gaps above the rims.. Plus my other mate, with his rice burner, keeps saying it's so jacked up it looks like a Q5!!!!!:sob::sob::(

DSC00882.jpg

Great looking car, but one question....

Is the Alcantara non-perforated or is it just the angle of the photo the make it look plain?

I'd be interested to know if it was a change you requested when ordering, as I'm just in the process of ordering a Sportback BE 2.0TDI 170 as a company car and prefer the plain alcantara (i.e. as applicable to the Sport range) to the perforated stuff that is standard on the BE's.

Thanks