Black Edition

If you read through quite a few are company cars as they seem to be good VFM at present -mine is!

Having said that the car you have in you siggy isn't exactly old or cheap! :laugh:

How can you guys afford all these brand new cars:D?

cant speak for the others but i have been selling drugs outside of schools and robbing old people. It may seem a little harsh at first glance but look at what i'll be getting out of it in a few days time! I think anyone would agree, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

cant speak for the others but i have been selling drugs outside of schools and robbing old people. It may seem a little harsh at first glance but look at what i'll be getting out of it in a few days time! I think anyone would agree, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

International Playboy with huge inheritance hence the BE is a second car.

I am doing the same as Grumbleweed (Drug Dealer) hence why i went for the Black Edition with the darkened windows so nobody could see.

Mine is private sale down the PCP route..

oh you ****** jokers!:p. Anyway I really do like Black edition, especially in black. Looks mint but with 7 spoke alloys though, the 2011 are rubbish, dont suite the car at all.

Last edited:
HOORAY.................. Finally took ownership of my new baby... 9 ****** mths aswell...... and to say im pleased is an understatement...... A3 TDI S/B Black Edition- S-tronic, in IBIS white with Open sky... absolutely stunning and well worth the agonising wait..... will try and get some pics up when i work out how to do it......... Happy Days...

Hi Matt99

Congrats on your delivery.

I picked my A3 SB BE in Ibis with Open Sky and S-Tronic on Saturday so i know exactly how you are feeling...

HOORAY.................. Finally took ownership of my new baby... 9 ****** mths aswell...... and to say im pleased is an understatement...... A3 TDI S/B Black Edition- S-tronic, in IBIS white with Open sky... absolutely stunning and well worth the agonising wait..... will try and get some pics up when i work out how to do it......... Happy Days...

Must look stunning! Post some pics when you get a chance:p

Which is the easiest and best way to upload pics then... hope it doesnt take as long as the delivery....

mjdrae

Once there on Photobucket, how do you post them to here?? :)

Last edited:
thats what i thought i was doing.... does it matter which link u copy then??

thats what i thought i was doing.... does it matter which link u copy then??

Yes, In Photobucket there 4 links you can choose Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML Code,and IMG code. You need choose "Direct Link" and copy it. Then click on Insert Image on here and Paste. Make sure you got the cuser in and in the reply box flashing.

Here goes, thanks for that Diamond... hope she doesnt dissappoint.... :)

IMG00107-20110330-13492.jpg
IMG00106-20110330-13482.jpg

IMG00104-20110330-13482.jpg

IMG00100-20110330-10382.jpg

IMG00099-20110330-10382.jpg

IMG00097-20110330-10372.jpg

Very nice! I think the Open sky sunroof really go well with white.

Hi All

Been lurking around for a few days and decided to join the forum. Already seen a load of hints and tips ready for my new arrival early next year (see sig). I'll be borrowing a 200PS 2.0 petrol turbo as of tomorrow, until my new car arrives. Have come from a BMW 320i so I'm all too aware of the German build quality. Decided on the Sportback Quattro as I now live in the countryside and a winter on those roads with a rear wheel drive car is not something I'd like to repeat.

So, it's been some time since I visited the forums. I expect many people are in the same boat as me, but my delivery has been delayed from April to June because they can't get the tyres. Back in January I changed my order, because the car had not been built - went from Phantom Black to Ibis White as I thought the car was too black and with the reduction in price ordered the through load system and heated front seats.

I kicked up a fuss with the lease company because of the latest delay, and yesterday they delivered an A4 saloon with Technik spec FOC until mine arrives, which is quite nice but I just want my car delivered! From order to delivery I'm looking at somewhere between 10 and 11 months now.

It's mad reading all the stories in this thread, of people having to wait so long, and delays.

I ordered my S3 SB, just before Xmas, and my car is already at the dealer. Going to see it tomorrow. I suppose I can count myself lucky!

Was quoted a build week of 15/16, which then moved to forward to 11 - result!

I know of a few company's who've taken the A3 off their company car lists due to the long delivery times..

thought i would share some pics with you guys and gals as my new solar orage black edition S3 turned up at the dealers last friday got some pics on monday

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

Looks amazing!!!! Good colour choice. I think if I had an S3 sprint blue would be first and now you've just made my second choice!

thought i would share some pics with you guys and gals as my new solar orage black edition S3 turned up at the dealers last friday got some pics on monday

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

Lovely car! Just a question, is it me or is the ride height extremly high? It looks like a Q5!

Car is stunning!!!

Lovely car! Just a question, is it me or is the ride height extremly high? It looks like a Q5!

Looks like it's still in its wrapper so it will have the spacer blocks in the front springs. It raises the front end and stops the bumper catching the transporter during loading.

Car is stunning!!!

Looks like it's still in its wrapper so it will have the spacer blocks in the front springs. It raises the front end and stops the bumper catching the transporter during loading.

*** make sure they remove them.... i drove an Octavia VRS, company car round for 3 months and after 2 visits back to the dealers as i thought it was a shocking ride, they decided to tell me they had left them in.... DOH....

yer has still got the blocks, in have given audi the black audi rings and black S3 boot badge if you hadn't guessed already its going black and orange lol will put some more pics up when i go to collect on monday.

Purchased my own A3 BE today, finally joined the club!

Its a 1.8 T FSI Ibis White Black Edition 10 plate.

Apologies for pics they were taken on my iPhone4, get better ones when i pick it up next weekend!

095.jpg

091-2.jpg

096.jpg

093.jpg

Beautiful dude! color and spec looks fantastic!! and you went for the 1.8TFSI ;)

Nice car mate. This the one u told me about??? Get a good deal in the end?

Beautiful dude! color and spec looks fantastic!! and you went for the 1.8TFSI ;)

cheers mate! .. oh i did ;) .. thanks for your input, was appreciated!

Nice car mate. This the one u told me about??? Get a good deal in the end?

thanks mate, good deal i think ye, a lot of money but considering another a3 exactly the same sold yesterday for £1500 more at the same dealership lol im happy with that, think i only told you about the derv mate i cant remember now, this came available on the audi site, i done my research and asked the lads opinions on here who own them and i just had to go for it, finally its worked out!