Black Edition

I don't think it is Diamond.... No open sky option on the Sportback BE unless I've missed it. Agree it is nearly there and a whole lot better!!

and Meteor grey has vanished from the colour option on all variants?

The day as finally come! Picking up my car today at 1pm:jump: Should of picked it up yesterday but couldn't make it.

Will post some pic's soon as i detailed the car.

Going back to the chat about de badging here is mine de badged, i like a clean rear end thats all.

5324475985_8b27ed0bc0_b.jpg

I HOPE YOUR NEIGHBOUR DOESN'T SCRATCH YOUR NEW MOTOR WHEN THEY OPEN THEIR VECTRA DOORS,AND THAT HOUSE WALL LOOKS DANGEROUSLY CLOSE !!!.....GLAD ITS NOT JUST ME !!....
CAR LOOKS IDENTICAL TO MY B/E SEPT FOR THE TWIN PIPES.....WELL HAPPY WITH IT,GOOD LUCK.

They know not to park along side, nice long drive so not an issue thank god.

I seem to be get some condensation in both of my headlights. Is this normal for a new car?

I seem to be get some condensation in both of my headlights. Is this normal for a new car?

No. Its a sign of poor craftsmanship

Take a picture and take the car back to Audi and tell them its affecting visibility at night. They will refuse to replace at first but add that any accident that may occur as a result may make them liable

Mine did the same when I fiirst picked it up. Seems to have gone away now. Perhaps a combination of spending so long getting to the UK and the weather. Give it a few days and see if it clears.

By the way hope you are enjoying your as much as I am mine ...

Mine did the same when I fiirst picked it up. Seems to have gone away now. Perhaps a combination of spending so long getting to the UK and the weather. Give it a few days and see if it clears.

By the way hope you are enjoying your as much as I am mine ...

Seem to cleared alot now, my its the weather and like u like took so long for delivery.

Loving it so far, but hadn't had much chance to drive it very at work.

Looks like a good job was done, who did that for you?

What's that SLine badge on the back?

Looks like a good job was done, who did that for you?

What's that SLine badge on the back?

I used to do quite alot of detailing, so me and my mate did it today started at 10am this morning finished it at 5pm.

Badge on the back is just a normail S-Line badge. I got it for the front grill, but doesn't fit so stuck it on the back.

You've done a good job then, mine will be having the same in the summer

Thought you were debadging the back or did you decide against it after?

Will be interesting to see what people think of the badge on the back

Here is what i used today.

DAS-6 Dual Action Polisher
Valet Pro - PH Neutral Snow Foam
Chemical Guys - Extreme Bodywash & Wax
Sonus Ultra Fine Clay
EZ Glaze with Acrylic Shine II (leave a deep wet look)
Chemical Guys - Jet Seal 109 (2 coats)
Chemical Guys - XXX Hardcore Paste Wax
Bilberry Wheel Cleaner
Poorboys Wheel Sealant (3 coats)
FinishKare - 108AS Top Kote Tire Dressing
Meguiars NXT All Metal Polish
Autoglym Leather Care Cream

Nice detailing but what on earth is that Badge on the back under TDi, it looks weird? Surely it shouldnt be there?

Its a S-line badge. I did buy it for the front grill, but found out does not fit, So i put it on the back. Can always take it off if i decide to change my mine.

Still not decided weather or not take all the badges off at the back yet.

Its a S-line badge. I did buy it for the front grill, but found out does not fit, So i put it on the back. Can always take it off if i decide to change my mine.

Still not decided weather or not take all the badges off at the back yet.

Take 'em off. I know some people like them some don't - I'm all for choice, but the rear end looks so much cleaner without 'em.

Anyone got the brakes calipers painted on there BE? Taking my in om Saturday but haven't decided on the colour yet. Thinking of black or red.

I haven't myself but if you want my opinion I would go with white. Ashley (Benskin) had his sprayed white, looks good

Black you can't really notice and red just doesn't seem to look right?

Just picked up my loaner (A3 Sportback Sport 2.0TDI 170 S-Tronic) from the dealer until my car arrives sometime in March/April.

On order A3 Sportback Black Edition, Ibis White, 2.0TDI 170, S-Tronic, Full Vienna Leather, Open Sky Panoramic Roof, Interior Light Pack, Power Folding Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor Pack, Non-Smokers Pack, Deletion of Tech designation, VPP & Metal Mate.

Ordered 5th August 2010
Expected March/April 2011

My preference is leave it alone as it was when it came out of the factory. Concentrate on detailing

looks like my order for my a3 black edition will be cancelled-lease company is telling at least 6 months- company policy is 6 months wait- back to the drawing board for me.

some sportbacks are taking 8 months.

god knows what i want now !

Hi folks does anyone know which snow chains are valid for the a3 BE 18" wheels,im hearing that standard sizes are no good because of the clearance around the wheel arch etc.Trip to the alps coming up,cheers.

Just wondering as anyone ever mangered to get a black edition titanium alloy refurbish successfully?

No i haven't kerb mine, was just wondering if they can be repaired because of the colour.

Just wondering as anyone ever mangered to get a black edition titanium alloy refurbish successfully?

No i haven't kerb mine, was just wondering if they can be repaired because of the colour.

I've kerbed mine slightly, gutted! Just gives me a good reason to change the alloys (That's what I tell myself anyway).

Anyway, back on topic, I would find it hard to believe that it can be done at a good level, liked to be proved wrong though

I was thinking of getting my wheels paint in stain black. Because not really a fan of titanium. What does everyone think?

I was thinking of getting my wheels paint in stain black. Because not really a fan of titanium. What does everyone think?

Yeah I prefer black, that's what I'll be having when I get mine (Eventually) but having seen Kuro's S3 on N8's old Helio's in white I'm a little undecided now. Plus the white won't really stay with the 'Black Edition' theme?

Can somebody do a Photoshop for you?

Yeah I prefer black, that's what I'll be having when I get mine (Eventually) but having seen Kuro's S3 on N8's old Helio's in white I'm a little undecided now. Plus the white won't really stay with the 'Black Edition' theme?

Can somebody do a Photoshop for you?

Something like this i thinking, but in stain black.

Audi20S320wheels20resprayed20in20black.jpg

Pic was borrowed from another website.

Something like this i thinking, but in stain black.

Audi20S320wheels20resprayed20in20black.jpg

Pic was borrowed from another website.

I like them, prefer them to mine anyway. When I get around to buying my new wheels I was thinking of refurbing them in satin black but not to sure now as the tyres will always look dirty unless they are highly coated in tyre dressing so I think I'm going for white instead.

anyone know about the waits on 3 dr BE's now? any better yet? waited 6 months for it to improve now

Long time lurker, first time poster!

Sorry I can't help on the 3 door situation, but ordered my S3 SB BE 2nd week of December, and have been given a week12 build date, which I thought was very good, especially through this thread and others!