black edition

eskie boi

Reaction score
hi
i have just brought a audi a3 2.0tdi s line 2007 but dont like the look of the back bumper,, just wondering if i could put the black edition back bumper or lower skirt on without any complications can anyone help

hi
i have just brought a audi a3 2.0tdi s line 2007 but dont like the look of the back bumper,, just wondering if i could put the black edition back bumper or lower skirt on without any complications can anyone help

I think if you don't like the look of it the best option is to look the other way;-)... however if that isn't an option it looks feasible but would be very expensive I fear + of course the car would look like it had been in an accident for those who know about A3's, I do agree the grey plastic is a bit BMW.

the bumpers a straight swap but the valance cant be swapped on its own, you need both

Yes it is a straight swap i got one on my A3. I did have to buy new trim though was only about £10, will get a part number and photo later for you.

Yes it is a straight swap i got one on my A3. I did have to buy new trim though was only about £10, will get a part number and photo later for you.

ANY LUCK WITH THE PART NUMBER AND PICS
THANKS ESKIIE