Black edition mud flaps

yoshi

Reaction score
Hello,

been lurking for months & finally joined as I took delivery of my new A3 black edition 2.0TDI sport back yesterday.

I am chuffed with my new car & will post some pic's when the weathers better BUT when i collected it, I did not have any mudflaps on it as originally specified on the order.

I was told that they cannot fit mudflaps back n front to s-line/b editions! Is this right as I've seen pic's of forum members BE's with mudflaps.

Could some one possibly help?

Many Thanks

Yoshi :think:

Found this photo mate. Black Edition S-Line Sportback just like yours.

Looks to me it has mud-flaps on it too.

Is that stealers being lazy?

P7110013.jpg

Found this photo mate. Black Edition S-Line Sportback just like yours.

Looks to me it has mud-flaps on it too.

Is that stealers being lazy?

P7110013.jpg

That's what i was wondering. Its just what with the weather today the side & the rear are covered and its only day 1 of ownership!

Ive also seen a red BE with a set so I'm hoping some one could shed some light on it for me.

Yoshi :think:

My brother got a hold of a set of front and rear mud-flaps for around £30 i believe a while ago to put on his A3. They ended off not going on so i have just fitted them on mine. It says your meant to remove the wheel to drills holes and put all four screws in but i just made do with two screws, didnt have to take the wheel off to drill and they are spot on.

That'll probs be your best option because when i asked audi how much it would be to fit them they quoted me £230. Just for fitting!

Dealers are so full of crap, There are only 1 set of mudlfaps for all A3 8Ps and they fit all models with the exception of the S3 and anything wearing the Votex skirt kit.

They flaps are available Genuine for £20ish a pair on ebay and fitting is a doddle. You would have to be seriously lazy and well off to pay Audi to fit them!

TBH - you really need mudflaps on the front. i regularly got stones flying up from the wheels and scratching the door but luckily, a good polish got rid of them but i also ended up with a deep stone chip on the rear quater :S

I dont know if it was because i had offset 43 wheels though :S

But £230 is a p!55take!! ebay FTW :D

Thanks for all the reply's, has anyone got the ebay sellers details or part numbers required?

To be honest I can't knock my dealer so far (bar the mud flaps!).

Thanks

Yoshi

The BE pic in this thread is of my car...Audi Aberdeen agreed to order and fit them for free...was my final squeeze on them before I put pen to paper...

The back end looks way better with them on..seems to give it wider stance..

The BE pic in this thread is of my car...Audi Aberdeen agreed to order and fit them for free...was my final squeeze on them before I put pen to paper...

The back end looks way better with them on..seems to give it wider stance..

Thanks for the reply, Ive chased the dealer again today & emailed him a pic of your car & they still say that audi do not make flaps that fit an a3 s line.

I've as suggested looked on ebay and found the following:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-Sport...ash=item587e943854&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Note even they say that they won't fit an s or s line version :3sadwalk:

Really stumped but need to try & sort as the car is visiting muddy farms on a daily basis!

Yoshi

Thanks for the reply, Ive chased the dealer again today & emailed him a pic of your car & they still say that audi do not make flaps that fit an a3 s line.

I've as suggested looked on ebay and found the following:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-Sport...ash=item587e943854&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Note even they say that they won't fit an s or s line version :3sadwalk:

Really stumped but need to try & sort as the car is visiting muddy farms on a daily basis!

Yoshi
What a complete load of crap these guys are talking....sounds like they are just trying to fob you off..Aberdeen Audi tel no is 01224 400500 just try calling the parts
dept for yourself..

Good luck !

Hi, has anyone fitted mud flaps to the 3-door Black Edition? I've been told by the dealer that the rear ones dont fit.

they should fit as the bumpers are no different on a BE compared to a normal S line

Ive got them on my 3 Door Black Edition...

ill pop pictures up when i get a chance

Yes please pal. Did you get Audi to fit them? Any idea on price?

Yes mine came from Audi (who also fitted them) but sorry not sure on price as they were given to me a part of a compensation package when the dealer damaged my first car. They look nice on the 3 Door as northensoul has said, they make the car look lower, wider and more squat at the back not to mention the grit busting protection you get from them!

hey

i'm keen on getting some mudflaps and just got the usual ******** story from the dealer that he couldnt fit them for me - they wont fit non-standard equipment apparently

has anyone seen any legit auctions on ebay? there's a fair few for mudflaps, but they all look a bit iffy

thanks

for anyone who's interested, the model numbers for the mudlaps are

front - 8p0 075111
rear - 8p4 075101

28 quid inc vat each

any Ibis pics?

Sorry its been so long, i dropped my brand Nikon D300s on a concrete drive a couple of weeks back and didnt get chance to take the pictures. So heres some quick ones from my phone. As soon as i get my D300 back ill post some much better ones...I apologise that these photos are so terrble. The phone struggles with the massive contrast between the car and the flaps! You can also see how bad my panel gap is after reversing very lightly into a parked car!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
:faint: For the A3 s line 3 door, you'll need to order the rears as follows - 8p3 075101
(The bolt holes are slightly different on the 8p4's, which are for the four door.)

Last edited:
After reading up a lot about this and speaking to Audi, I ordered the front and rear mudflaps for my 2007 A3 S-Line 2.0 TDI (140 BHP) Sportback.

I spoke to Audi in Aberdeen as mentioned in this thread and the parts division said they are aware that people fit the mudflaps on the S-Line but the technicians do not like to fit them as they are not a perfect fit even though they do fit.

The part numbers they gave me were:

Front mudflaps: 8P0075111
Rear mudflaps: 8P5075101

I will post pictures and share my experiences fitting them.