Black badges

Tqm

Hi guys looking to get some gloss black front and rear rings for my A3 but can't seem to find any in the size I need. I have a 2009 facelift s line and measured the badges to be 273 x 93 and 176 x 62 but even accounting for measuring errors this isn't close to any I can find on eBay etc. Wondering if anyone has had the same problem and managed to source some.
Thanks

e9_mustii

Hi guys looking to get some gloss black front and rear rings for my A3 but can't seem to find any in the size I need. I have a 2009 facelift s line and measured the badges to be 273 x 93 and 176 x 62 but even accounting for measuring errors this isn't close to any I can find on eBay etc. Wondering if anyone has had the same problem and managed to source some.
Thanks
Try stealthbadges (google)

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

J0N

I got a black 180mm badge from Amazon

0501e1d220c26e0757d9902a0e6b843a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e9_mustii

Can't seem to find anything for badges under that name, could you link me perhaps?
They seem to c
Have changed there site to plate lock and i cant fond the badges, no clue why wonder of its a legal issue sorry mate

This is what i used them for the back and front but i know they dont blacked audi logos too ill have a better look tomorrow see if i find anything
a7ba5c55290d73ed6fb443bebb93e668.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Tqm

I was in same boat. Just send originals for paint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah spraying them would be my only option if I cant i find the right size, I believe the paint would be similar price to badges anyway :) thanks