Black Avant - sport trim added

munchkincoupe

Reaction score
Got my family wagon 2 months ago - low mileage and mint interior but previous owner parked by touch despite the parking sensors!!!

Job list - Front bumper, front wings and rear bumper all needed paint. Leaking boot struts. Both wing caps were cracked along with the mirrors. Swirls marks, small dents and scratches everywhere!!! Rear upper brake light - cracked and 1/2 bulbs not working. Rear light cluster damaged. One of the number plate lights not working and had rounded off screw.

I haggled £1k off the price factoring in the work I've just done. I had already taken the 17" sport wheels off - B8 S-line 18" on, changed all the bulbs (T8ups) and put freshly painted wing mirror caps on before taking the first pics so here it is......

Before......
Oldfront.jpg

Oldside.jpg

Oldrear.jpg

Been to the bodyshop and had Sport front bumper/valance/grilles, both front wings, S-line door blades, side sills, rear bumper and valance and Ebay sourced rear upper S-line spoiler - painted and fitted. Full machine polish of car. New boot struts fitted. Metal pressed plates fitted. B7 flat wipers and arms fitted (after the pics were taken!). Used but re-lacquered upper brake light fitted. Just got mudflaps to go on when they arrive and upgrade to 312 brakes. Here's the pics......

Newfront.jpg

Newfrontside.jpg

Newside2.jpg

Newrearside1.jpg

Newrear.jpg

Newrearside.jpg

Spoiler.jpg

Newfrontside1.jpg

....also fitted TT knob too with alcantara gaiter...
TTknob.jpg

Still not sure about the wheels. I've got a set of 3 A6 wheels in the garage and need 1 more to complete the set then I may switch over. These are quite lightweight though

That looks very nice indeed! I personally love the wheels, i've never seen them on a b6 before.

That rear spoiler looks ace, it makes the back end look well nice! I think i need to get on eBay.

Looks good, I like the wheels too, as crazy said never seen them on a B6 before.

i dont mind them' maybe because they not rs4/6's and people arnt used to seen them :p

The A6 wheels are the ones that I had on my A3 (avatar pic) - easy to keep clean and they look like 19" due to spokes going right to the rim but they are heavy
images

If them spoilers are still available next week after I've been paid I'm having one ha. Who cares what Mrs crazy88 says. :) is that where you got yours from?

If them spoilers are still available next week after I've been paid I'm having one ha. Who cares what Mrs crazy88 says. :) is that where you got yours from?

Yes pal - I emailed others that had bought this product from him via his feedback and they all gave good feedback on it and it is good quality

I think the wheels look great, maybe look better if the car was lower by a few mm? I don't know. You've done a lovely job on it though, well done!

Looking at Eibach Pro springs in the future but a bit skint now!

Fitted full set of bulbs to front end from T8ups, fitted new trim/bulb holders to numberplate area and refurbed all the calipers in black VHT gloss plus high temp white Quattro decals in prep for 312 carriers being fitted
Front   Copy
Rear
Calipers 1

Hi all, just got my b6 avant 1.8T 2003, i want to add sline front + rear bumper and side wings. Any ideas where i can get them from? did you guys buy new or source used?

Welcome dude, depends on your budget really if you can afford new then that's good a nice, I gather it's nice to have genuine parts for the front and rear bumpers at least for a good fit, so perhaps breaker yard and eBay is the place to look?