Black Audi S5 Reiger Bodykitted

I'll be honest I only sat through the first two minutes!

Nice looking car, not too sure about the red seats :notme: and like all A5's the wheels look too small.

Not a fan of the Reiger kit neither, I prefer standard body with bigger rims, like this one I had a blast in.

06102008026.jpg

no point spending all that doe on that ride with that kit with them standard wheels get some proper wheels and finish it off like this

DSC00163_2.jpg

eat that

rie_a5_s5_8b_coupe_front_3quarter_zz02.jpg

I'll be honest I only sat through the first two minutes!

Nice looking car, not too sure about the red seats :notme: and like all A5's the wheels look too small.

Thanks for the input, the red seats are standard and the wheels have only been powder coated until the scissor doors and audio system is done and then new chromes will be ordered for the car.

no point spending all that doe on that ride with that kit with them standard wheels get some proper wheels and finish it off like this

DSC00163_2.jpg

eat that

rie_a5_s5_8b_coupe_front_3quarter_zz02.jpg
The white S5 by LLtek has the same Rieger kit on it and once the scissor doors are fitted then new chromes will be fitted also, thanks to everyone for there comments its good to always get opnions/tips from other true Audi fans.