black audi rings

Peter Elliott

Reaction score
tempted to get some black audi rings... BUT.. seeing as i have a blue A3 dunno weather to actually get them or not could get away with the front as it will be on the black grill so shouldnt be that bad but the back might look abit dodgy.. what would you guys (and gals) do? get just front both or leave well alone? :whistle2:

peter

I'm looking at doing the same on my Audi, difference is mine's black. What would you spray them with and what's the technique for getting them off spraying then putting back on?

I just fitted some black rings on my silver a3 today I think it looks sweet they where black plastic but I wrapped the grill edge in matte black vinyl and I'm happy with the results from that too

I'll post a pic soon

blackforumready.jpg

There's a product called plastidip too iv never used it but its highly rated on here

I would steer clear of stickers, look cheap n nasty, kind of look like its the adhesive left behind after the rings have been pulled off. I got some lovely gloss black rings off the bay which are raised like the OEM chrome rings. the OEM rings are stuck on well and I broke mine removing it carefully.

Completely the opposite, but has anyone done white audi rings for the front grill?

Think it might go well with the black edition grill and the white to match ibis?

4669-front-shark.jpg

Going down country lanes for work and already damaged 2 alloy wheels on previous car due to potholes I'm not getting any low profile alloy wheels so maybe powder coat my existing wheels possibly...