1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BiTDI emissions update plus lambda sensor - anyone tried ?

jetty Jan 28, 2019

1. jetty

jetty Active Member Team V6 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group Black Edition quattro S-line owners group

My 2015 BiTDI was at the dealership last week. They noted a recall/update on the emissions which has only just been released by Audi. Included in the update was a new lambda sensor. No power/consumption issues apparently, but why the lambda sensor if that's the case ?!

I rejected the update, but curious if anyone here has had it done ?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. steven8

steven8 New Member

Mine was in for some warranty work last week and they did the update. It feels slightly different. Maybe its my imagination but it feels slightly less responsive

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

Maybe an upgraded part due to part failures. Or could have a faster response or be more accurate. Could be combined with a remap to cover some issues. Worth waiting a while to see if more information can be gained on what the change entails. All guesses, there must be some documentation somewhere to explain what the issue is.