Bitdi active sound! Adjustable???

Buxton2901

Reaction score
Hi guys so I'm looking at buying a bitdi A6 Avant and I'm wondering if the exhaust resonator is adjustable?
Someone at work has a golf R and can adjust the sound with an app on his phone.

I've seen the kufatec sound module but don't fancy paying over 300 quid.

Thanks
Paul

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kufatec Sound Booster was the only one i knew of. I paid 240 off ebay around 18 monts ago.

You can get a remote, but i just ran out the button to under my seat.

Reactions: Buxton2901
I have the sound booster module. It has 6 settings which turn on when in dynamic or individual.
I’d definitely recommend a remap or tubing box aswell as one of these fitted. You don’t want a V8 or V10 sound with no power to back it up lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the sound booster module. It has 6 settings which turn on when in dynamic or individual.
I’d definitely recommend a remap or tubing box aswell as one of these fitted. You don’t want a V8 or V10 sound with no power to back it up lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
308 horses not enough?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

APR remap. 320 std was good, but its just brilliant with a remap!

Reactions: Simonz
Ross 395 is good results. Is yours the 3.0 BiTDI as I have the A7 version but from Revo and others I was advised I'd only get 350 with their remapping?

Cheers.

Ross 395 is good results. Is yours the 3.0 BiTDI as I have the A7 version but from Revo and others I was advised I'd only get 350 with their remapping?

Cheers.

Yeah, mine is a facelift BiTDI with 320 standard. APR quote you 405 for the stage 1 remap, but result vary from car to car.

Yeah, mine is a facelift BiTDI with 320 standard. APR quote you 405 for the stage 1 remap, but result vary from car to car.

Thanks Ross - that's really interesting as I was quoted 350 (360 max) from a APR dealer close to where I stay (as did Revo) so I've pinged an email direct to APR today for some clarity.

I'll let you know how I get on.

The new exhaust boxes are bluetooth controlled from your phone and yo ulna write own tones on a laptop.