Bit of help needed in Coventry/Rugby area to change a few bits. Beer tokens provided

SDHA4SLine

Reaction score
Admin I hope this is allowed? if not apologies, please delete.

Any know of any mechanics within striking distance of cv21 that take on a cash jobs of a weekend?

Got springs, shocks, wheel bearings, cv joints, front control arms and rs4 arb to fit to my car. gladly get my hands dirty and be the apprentice/tea maker for the job.

Regards
Steve

There are a lot of highly skilled and talented people on here who don't work as mechanics. I would suggest to edit the title of your post to something along the lines of " Bit of help needed in Coventry to change a few bits, beer provided" or something like that.

There are a lot of highly skilled and talented people on here who don't work as mechanics. I would suggest to edit the title of your post to something along the lines of " Bit of help needed in Coventry to change a few bits, beer provided" or something like that.

Thanks, good idea. Unfortunately I am unable to change either title or 1st post now as its locked to editing

I think it's about time you starting swinging the spanners yourself :yes:.
Some helpful guides on YouTube.

Quite happy to do it myself (in fact i would prefer too) but would really like some supervision/guidance to make sure I do a proper job. Used to do all my own work in years past but that was a simple pug 205 gti etc.

Reactions: Sandra
The principle methods are the same, just different shaped parts in a slightly different place. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it once you get stuck in.