Birstol Krispy Kreme meet....Any one interested?

Ash B

Reaction score
Alright lads :hi:

I know theres a few of you 8L guys local to Bristol and surrounding areas. So thought id let you all know there gonna be a meet on Sunday December 12th @ 3:00pm. More information here Birstol Krispy Kreme meet. - Edition 38 Forums
Be good if a few more ASN members attend & help me represent the Audi's lol:happy:
As im pretty sure i'll be over run with all the VWs:laugh:

Thanks for looking:thumbsup:

Ashley

I will be there to support the Audi's :thumbsup:

Good man :) Keep an look out for me lol we may have to group together lol!

Will do buddy . . . thats if i can find you lol.

May only be a few of us but we will still show them VW's a thing or two :p

As Leon (Staz) Kindly pointed out i've spelt Bristol wrong in my title. Thats what you get for copying and pasting :laugh:
I can't believe you spelled Bristol wrong!

KK is for winners though. I'm taking advantage of their charity deal for Children in Need so I'll be collecting 132 doughnuts on Friday at 0730 :happy:

Maybe...

I have been on NE and went to a few meets at Newport RFC

Let me know Mark. Whats it like on NE? Never been on it myself but a few people i work with are members there

Will do buddy . . . thats if i can find you lol.

May only be a few of us but we will still show them VW's a thing or two :p

Lol i'll drop you a pm closer to the date with my number.

Any one else interested? :) So far there 3 8L guys hopefully 4 if S3 Nattie can make it. 3 8P boys hopefully two more and one B7 lol. And maybe an B5 S4 and B6 A4.

I'll pop down for a bit, won't know anyone though....

Ahh dont worry mate im not gonna know any one either lol i'll drop you my number close to the date

Put me down im only in Bath :)

good lad :) i'll drop you my number close to the date.

Bump, this weekend chaps and from what ive heard its going to be huge its over 6 forums that i know of, obviously were going to get drop outs but what im thinking is by the time we get everyone parked its going to be dark :(

Bump, this weekend chaps and from what ive heard its going to be huge its over 6 forums that i know of, obviously were going to get drop outs but what im thinking is by the time we get everyone parked its going to be dark :(

Which will suck.... still hoping to make this but still not sure what the score is this weekend...

Only a day left now :) So any one else interested in tagging along?
Heard its gonna be quite a big meet so should be good. If any one else does decide to tag along send me a pm with your number and i'll text you mine.

It gonna be a big meet this weekend, looking forward to the donuts. Are you guys meeting up before hand as I know the Newport edition and SoWal are meeting at Cardiff Gate for 2pm.

I'l be there, dont finish work till 3 though so probably wont get there till 4. i take it its the easton krispy kremes?

No worries mate Krispy Kreme got absolutely ****** they were not expecting it lol, still waiting 40 minutes for a coffee and a dougnut did **** me off a little. Overall alot of peeps turned up some nice motors there fair few Audis aswell, needed to be earlier really got dark fairly soon after most turned up.