Bilstein B8 Group Buy... Anyone Interested?

I may well be interested as I have a broken coil spring on the car at the moment and looking to replace the springs/shocks with top mounts in 1 go.

Is this a very good price then?

b8.jpg

I'd be interested - especially if H&R sprigs were discounted as well :)

I'd be interested in a group buy on Bilstein PSS9's if there's one going :)

what springs and how much would they be for these? Anyone recomment them or used them before?

can you stick a whole package together? springs and shocks?

The Group Buy is for the Bilstein B8 dampers and that's it. The cost is £399 plus £12 postage.

If you want springs they'll be at normal price which you'll find on the website and below...

A3 Quattro 8L

H&R - £155
KW - £129
Weitec - £109
Eibach - £139

S3 8L

H&R - £155
KW - £139
Weitec - £119
Eibach - £139

Damian @ DPM

How much do those springs drop the car by?

Argh I had to book the car in and get a grands worth of work done this week lol If its still going next Thursday i'd be interested.

Mate, can you put up a link to the specific shocks on your site as all I could see was sets which included springs...could not find the B8's...

Can someone also detail what the the diff. springs are like - eg hard, very hard etc etc Back in the golf days everyone fitted the eibach springs but i think i remember reading they are very hard?

From what I have seen these shocks are the best option/most popular for the S3 - is that right.

Cheers

When is this happening then? I'd say im now a definate aslong as its after next Friday when i've been paid !

I think we'll be lucky to get 5 at the moment but if there was further discount it would have to be 10 plus people and that would just work out as free delivery.

Damian @ DPM

Yeah of course mate... i've put your name on the list and we're now taking payment.

Definate list:

1. Ian W - PAID
2. god_thats_quick - PAID
3. Eagle_s3
4. j4jon - PAID