Bilberry Wheel cleaner

Aspen

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I read the reviews,

I bought some,

I used it 1 to 5 diluted.

AND I AM IN LOVE!

great on my S3 alloys and my wifes TT 19" BBS split rims. I am shocked that it works without even touching the wheels, jet hose and 5 mins and that's it.

Smellw wicked too.

(how sad is it that I just described being in love with wheel cleaner:hubbahubba:)

I need to give some of that a go. I'm using sonus at the moment but thats running low so I fancy a big bottle of bilberry to replace it.

Its awesome stuff!!

Smells good enough to drink aswell.....I always think it would go nicely on a 99 ice-cream!

Cheap aswell...i diluted it at 10-1 and its still superb!

Now they're clean, you want to get a decent sealent on there to protect them and prevent further build up. Next time, really, you should only need normal suds...

Currently sporting (...trying to finish!) Megs Wheel Brightener. It's good, but, acidic. Have to be careful what I use it on.

I got a sample of bilberry at a detailing day today, as i`m looking to use this as a replacement for my megs wheel brightner.

Same here!
I've been using for well over a year and use at a dilution of about 8:1 and it works a treat, although I spray on and foam up with a brush before hosing off.

ust this minute ordered some, and a spray bottle for when I use it.

Looking forward to giving it a go but to be fair my wheels look the same filthy as they do clean now they're grey!.

T

Never had the need for it,or anything like it to be honest. After a week of hard driving,they still come up lovely with soapy water....you'd swear they were anthracite before that though! I guess it pays having a couple of coats of Chemical Guys Whell Wax on 'em :yes:

My Bilberry and spray bottle arrived this morning (as well as some lovely smelling Dodo Juice!) so I set about mixing a bit up.

I put about 2" in the bottom of the bottle and topped it up with water and its brilliant.

My wheels were pretty dirty so I sprayed some on and left it for 10 minutes, went back and sprayed them again and went over them with a brush. Jetwashed off and they came up lovely.

Smells great as well. The bottle I gots going to last me a VERY long time. I have enough to make about another 6 - 8 mixes at the current dilution.

Bargain!

T

Im yet to try Bilberry, although I am using Espuma Revolution and it has fantastic results. Highly recommended, and the dilution ration is 1:8 iirc

lol why didnt you like it? whats the benifits of gloss it gel as aposed to bilberry

When we tested the Bilberry and reported back to Greg (owner of Valet Pro), we found that is worked equally as well as the Menzerna/Blackfire pH neutral products we had in at the time, but lacked any additional bite, meaning there was no reason to add it to our store. Since then, the Gloss It wheel gel has been released, and offers much greater cleaning power when used neat (yet is still pH neutral), and can also be diluted down 4:1 (water:product), giving a weaker mix equivalent to Menzerna/Blackfire/Bilberry. The cleaning power of the Gloss It wheel gel is quite mad, and better than any other pH neutral gel we have tested. :sm4: