Bigman Selling UP so soon

marmite

Counting the Tesco Club points
Reaction score
Can't believe my eyes your selling up so soon after buying the RS!:keule:

Shame:3sadwalk:

The Cayenne S V8 4.5 would not be my choice of car to swap into..

Performance is OK but the running cost is massive, they drink fuel like it is going out of fashion...worse then RS believe me

Eat tyres
Eat Brakes...

I would be temped by the Turbo..as they perform better get more options..drink less fuel(under normal driving)

BUT they both cost the earth to run...I have freinds who wanted them and they have now gone for Q7 or Range Sport...

Before someone asks yes I have driven them all for a long period and know what they are like and I know the running costs inside out on these things

If you still want one and need some help I can gladly help you out with all you Porsche needs!!

Pull the advert don't sell the beast:rock:

hey mate, LOL

yeh Ive been driving the rangeys and they are just to slow for me.

Ive just bought a new set of rims for the RS6 aswell lol, if it doesnt sell in a week il pull the sale and hold on to it, and just renew my warranty for another year and keep it.

Im a spur of the moment buyer and seller of cars bud LOL

well I was going to get a gt3 before I found the RS, not sure what the service costs on one is, would love the turbo myself, maybe my next car will be one...

Renew the warranty wack the rims on and think of it as having a moment
The cayenne S will never meet your needs once you have owned the RS

I have driven a 580bhp Turbo S and that was great...in a straight line.

Believe me the RS is miles better then the cayenne!! it is 75% VW Torage

What wheels have you got?

natedog said:
well I was going to get a gt3 before I found the RS, not sure what the service costs on one is, would love the turbo myself, maybe my next car will be one...

I would have a GT3 RS tomorrow if I could...Turbo is good but the GT is better.

Still I would keep the RS and have the 996 GT3 RS white with blue with the full cage..Yummy Yummy Yummy

lol what sort of money for a second hand gt3 then

N ot sure 55K ish will get you a decent one
My mate trades them for a hobby and use my house as an overflow every so often

I got a nice 52 plate C4S grey with black outside...good thing he leaves me the keys so it would be a shame not to run it and keep the cob webs at bay for him!!!!!

I never get bored driving a nice car about.

THe GT3 is a fantastic car and I love the new 997 GT3 & GT3 RS glad I have had the chance now to drive the both of them.

997 turbo is out of this world......a bullet absolut bullet...3.7 sec to 60mph out of a Tip box is grr rr eat. 199mph on the speedo too..wicked bit of kit

well if i win the lotto then i would be buying one, till then I think I will try and I do say try and enjoy my RS6...

LOL

Im just chatting with the dealer I bought it from, and he's asking to buy it back from me, now that Ive done it all up to show room spec LOL

I bought standard 19" rims as a couple were buckled lads, replaced the whole lot.

JPO, nah mate, I may consider an uber spec FQ400 or something I have no idea.

I had an evo before the RS and would not go back to them. In truth I dont knwo what I would go for if the RS was sold

saw the ad on another forum , ****** lovely looking motor, just out of my range....grrr !

The '6 is a fantastic machine mate, don't do it !
For the money theres nothing out there that can touch for all round perfromance, practicality, saftey, and pose.
I keep having urges to sell mine, but whenever I go out in it, the cheesy grin factor gets worse and worse ! :)

RS6 PLUS???

Don't do it....somebody save him

LOL

Well guys, im gonna leave it on the market until sunday, If not sold by then, Im going to keep it and renew the warranty for another year :)

Your right, there is nothing out there that will touch it, I know ive been looking hard.

New M5 thats about it but then you lose the all weather driving.

I had one of my old customers who had a RS Avant then went to the plus...he swapped his plus for a 997 C2s now he has got C4s

He just told me he has sold his wifes car and bought another plus as he missed it so much and couldn't find anything to match the performance or the practicality...good man!

bbigman2000 said:
SOLD

10 days ive got left with my beast, god knows what im gonna buy now, she has been awesome, what a weapon.
have never heard of anyone who has had so many machines as you, you must be a wealth of info !

bbigman2000 said:
SOLD

10 days ive got left with my beast, god knows what im gonna buy now, she has been awesome, what a weapon.

BB you crack me up............ :)

I can honestly say I've never known anybody get through cars like you.....!!! I think you may have 'commitment' issues........:laugh: :laugh:

What ARE you gonna buy next...???