bigger nozzles for the 2.5 TDI V6, at last useful info !!!

Where about's did you source your dsla143p970 from? I emailed Bosch earlier and waiting to hear back as the only sources I'm finding are ebay in sets of 4 or China at very competitive prices....

I can offer nozzles for 2.5 V6 engines.If you are running something bigger than the original turbo you need fuel.NOBODY can tweak VP44.So the right way to go is nozzles.I can offer two different.The first one is 8x180 -66% more fuel but when you remove the pressure drop from the pump it's really 50-55% which is good for 300-320hp.For the very power hungry i can offer 8x190 which is 88% more fuel.-really 70%.This is with the same spray angle.They are custom made.8 holes mean better atomozation and more power.
Hi, Are you still able to supply the 8 x 180 nozzles?
I have a 2.5tdi ake engine with a very knackered turbo that I will be replacing with a bv50, I also have a set of BAU heads that I may swap (depending on how bad the ake cams are) the car really deserves more torque!

Really old. Race nozzles are discontinued but are possible to order when having bigger quantity.
I think there is some group order going on on tdiclub.com. I actually have one spare set available on AFB bodies.