Big thanks to vagtech!!

Dazmo

Reaction score
Had my springs fitted last week at vagtech.

Took me an hour and 15 minutes to get there and it took them 6 hours to fit the springs and do a full 4wheel tracking/alignment,camber and toe adjust!

Brilliant guys with lots of experience, and very happy with the results so far.

Although may be a week or so before car is fully settled.

Will definatly go back for future work, very impressed.

Ok heres some pics before and after, its hard to see as the difference is only 10mm and may have a little further to settle yet!

BEFORE-

dscf0971q.jpg

dscf0976c.jpg

dscf0979o.jpg

dscf0986.jpg

imag0076v.jpg

AFTER -

dscf1001n.jpg

dscf1003i.jpg

dscf1009q.jpg

dscf1003wy.jpg

Looks good mate I can see a difference at the front back will take time to settle front should especially with the weight of that big deisel luimp !
Whats the ride like compared to stock s line ?

Looks good mate I can see a difference at the front back will take time to settle front should especially with the weight of that big deisel luimp !
Whats the ride like compared to stock s line ?

Brilliant mate!, honestly cannot believe the diffference 10mm can make, although the springs are much better quality and much firmer than the stock springs aswell.

Combined with the rS4 RAB its just brilliant, there is virtually no body at all anymore, i only went for the eibach 30mm as its a nice subtle drop without looking to boy racerish and still remains practical for carrying lots of people or stuff!

Eibach have always got their drops spot on!

Woudlnt mind some spacers next to fill the arches that little big more!

Have to admit it looks more than 10mm !
I am either going for these or H&R sport which drop just a little more but haviong seen yours I may go with ebicah as they are way cheaper and I have used the brand before and ride quality has been good. I agree spacers look cool dont go nuts though I have seen some that just look stupid !

Hey Dazmo, did you find the back dropped as much as the front or does it just settle more with the weight of the engine over front? My DTM looking lower than yours at the back but much higher at the front and that's standard springs so I'm wondering the effect 4 eibach's will have.