Big thanks to Bez101

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Bought cruise control the other day, didn't have a clue or the confidence to fit it and no Vagcom.

Popped over to see Bez today who kindly fitted it for my and coded it all in and it works like a dream.

Nice one mate I owe you!

Nice! Shame you guys live so far away as I would love some help doing a load of things to my Avant lol

Like what mate? alot of things are easier than you think and i could maybe help you out?

Cheers dude, well, I have B5 spring plates that need to go on, the ambient LEDs, want to pull the clocks out to clean up behind the clear plastic, strip out old defunct phone kit, Cupra R splitter and machine polish it.

I can probably do most of it myself but least confident about the spring plates... Some times it's just nice to have a bit of company from someone that knows what they're doing!

I know what you mean, i haven't done the spring seats as mine is pretty low on the front, tbh get a garage to fit them, suspension is a right pain and its a very tight fit on Audis, that is to say your not a mechanic, if you are knock yourself out.

PM me your email address, i have a fitment guide for the ambient lighting, machine polish is easy, plenty of water and patience.

The clocks come out VERy easy, remove the plastic trim that sits underneath them but above the steering wheel, there is a screw in each bottom corner, remove these and the unit should just slide out, disconnect the harness and take it inside, there are just a few screws holding it all together then your in.

Let me know how you get on with the phone kit as i have this but dont use it, i think its just 2 screws but then you are left with 2 holes.

Chips away can plug them for you but not the cheapest.