BIG THANK YOU TO AUDI-SPORT.NET :D

Rays18

East Tattoo
Reaction score
I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who is part of this forum :D
In particular this section.

I got my B6 a year ago and any niggles or problems Ive had, this forum has had the answer. Anything not been covered before I got quick and helpful responses. :). Both the members and mods are great and this is probably one of the most helpful and friendly sites Ive ever registered on.

My plan is too emigrate to either Australia or HK in the next couple of weeks so god knows what Ill be driving (if I do at all) lol.
If that doesnt work out unfortunately Im a jap man at heart so it will hopefully be something along the lines of s14/skyline or dc2

Ill keep my eye on the site and help the so called "noobs" with any advice I can give.
Will no doubt be back in the future, maybe when Im 30+ and can insure a rs4 at decent money lol.

Adios and again thanks for everything !

Ray

Reactions: SmoothAssault and quattrojames
Awesome mate! Used to live in HK for years when I was younger (I have some of my family still there in Aberdeen and in Kowloon). Plenty of good cars out there, but unfortunatly its barely worth while having one. The traffic is ridiculous, and it has one of the worlds best public transportation system! The MTR, busses and taxi's are plentyful and cheap! And as far as I can tell with Auz, high powered cars are pretty expensive out there.

Good luck to you for your future! :D

Cheers man,
I visit some family every year when I go over. They are in Tai Po.
Are you Chinese?
MTR transport system I agree is one of the best

Cheers man,
I visit some family every year when I go over. They are in Tai Po.
Are you Chinese?
MTR transport system I agree is one of the best

Nah, a guilo Brit. My dad its a cathey Pacific pilot. Haven't been out for a couple of years and can't wait to go back!

Hahaaa damn guilo stealing all the decent looking women !!