big brakes

24styles

#teamsolar
Reaction score
just ordered a big brake kit from 'brake caliper refurbs' got some 8 pot r8 calipers coming in solar orange to match the car.

just wondered if thers anything special i need to know wen it comes to bleeding the brakes? as the last time i played about with brakes was about 6 years ago on a vauxhall nova lol

Reactions: SeoTFSI
Get an easibleed kit rather than using the 2 person manual way from what I've heard pressing the pedal all the way down can damage the master cylinder seals

Reactions: PanamaS3 and 24styles
Would recommend this too .....

IMG 2435

okie dokie, this is getting exspensive lol

LoL may as well bin the flexi hoses while you're at it and fit stainless steel braided hoses from HEL, ECS or Goodridge.

LoL may as well bin the flexi hoses while you're at it and fit stainless steel braided hoses from HEL, ECS or Goodridge.

hoses are coming in the kit, just not sure wot brand or type they are

Reactions: Rob2k68
What size discs are you putting on ?

What size discs are you putting on ?

dont know tbh, i just called that company and asked if they had any kits instock to fit a s3 8v and he said yes and told me wots included. only want the calipers for looks really, just think the stock calipers look a bit pathetic lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
how many of these do u think i will need rob?

1 litre will do it mate, bleed 250ml through each wheel to fully replace the fluid or just do the fronts as required.