Sold Big Boi dryer for sale

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I’m having a tidy up ahead of a house move. If anyone would be interested in taking this off my hands, let me know.
I’ll take £50 and you’ll need to collect it from DA6 postcode, which is Bexleyheath in Kent.

715D52BE 6AE9 4C8F B1F9 EAA4A4D28FF9

I’m having a tidy up ahead of a house move. If anyone would be interested in taking this off my hands, let me know.
I’ll take £50 and you’ll need to collect it from DA6 postcode, which is Bexleyheath in Kent.

View attachment 264709

Would you post at all ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No promises however IF I managed to make it work - would early tomorrow (26/2 8/9am) work for you?

Reactions: Sandra
Whoever gets it will be thoroughly impressed. There is an addon available via BigBoi website to use it as a hoover. Heck, sod hoovering your floor mats.. this will blow it out clean, including the sand that gets embedded in there.

Reactions: Sandra
Thank you @jdp1962 -
Good meeting you this morning and thank you for accommodating an early start on a Sunday morning!

I ended up covering 200+ miles today after we met all in the name of not wanting to stay in and only just got it out of the boot ! Very nice bit of kit. Always something I've had my eye on and having now plugged it in, it seems to have cleaned my office floor with just a 5 second test! I can finally retire the leaf blower to what it is supposed to actually do.

One thing that I am also impressed about is the low-noise compared to the leaf blower - I think the neighbours will be happier this is so much quieter and with the heat, it should in theory clear the water a lot more efficiently too

Even ended up adding the wheel dolly to the list for it.

Thanks again and good luck with the move

Reactions: pelhamsdetailing