bi xenons not working properly.

Puddin

Reaction score
hi guys, new to the site and audi but I have a few queries I hope you guys can help me resolve about bi-xenons. Any I bought my 53reg a3 2L tdi already with an apparent face lift, but the night of the day I took her home was driving almost blind.... when I put on my DRL setting on the switch inside my "dip beam" comes on along with side lights, I flick thwe switch to sidelight setting and only sidelights come on (good news with that bit) but when I put on the head light setting the "dip beam" comes on as it should, but when I flick on my full beam, guess what comes on.... that's right the 21W drl's...... some plonker that built the S3 replica has wired the lights incorrectly or something and as I don't live in or nead a city I have to use my full beam quite a lot... I hope you guys can help me sort out this problem, and if you need to know what module or anything it is, im going to need an "Idiots guide to figuring out /AUDIS"

The car has not been coded for bi-xenon... On a 53 plate that is usually because the car hasn't had the Central Electrics Module upgraded to one that is compatible for bi-xenon.

i would advise that you get someone with VCDS to scan the car and see if you have the right module and coding

thanks for that, do you know if there is anyone up my area with the vcds to scan it if not do you know any way possible for me to get them working or what would I have to do?