BH's Sepang Blue B8.5 Audi S4 Black Edition Saloon

@Roadrunner146 - Yeh I've seen this lol

@mister.c. - Thanks :thumbs up: Sorry to hear about that mate
& I'll try not too lol

Yesterday I was offered, on a 24 PCH, a BMW M4 Coupe 2dr DCT (Competition Pack) for
Initial payment - £4319.89 incl. VAT
23 months @ £513.58 incl. VAT
6000 miles / year

Very tempted indeedy ...

You reckon your son can beat this deal @jassyo06 ? ;) :D

ba1c83b091b20a3d94f2cad185c7e622.jpg

Might be worth looking at then?

£4590 & 23 at £510 for 8k Miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bristle Hound
@Roadrunner146 - Yeh I've seen this lol

@mister.c. - Thanks :thumbs up: Sorry to hear about that mate
& I'll try not too lol

Yesterday I was offered, on a 24 PCH, a BMW M4 Coupe 2dr DCT (Competition Pack) for
Initial payment - £4319.89 incl. VAT
23 months @ £513.58 incl. VAT
6000 miles / year

Very tempted indeedy ...

You reckon your son can beat this deal @jassyo06 ? ;) :D
Haven't a clue mate but that's a lot of car for that money . ... .. Ye only live once mate

DSC 0003
DSC 0185

Reactions: Carlos85, BarryG79 and Bristle Hound
Reactions: Jassyo06 and BarryG79
I do like the overall shape of the 4-series coupe but not the M4 treatment. There's one in the road next to mine, and I think it's way overdone; fussy and over-elaborate. The art of good styling is knowing when to put the pen down.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I don't know these schemes. Is this just renting an M4 for 2 years with a total cost of £16,320?

Exactly that. Also that you wont do more than 16k miles by the end of the 2yrs, otherwise you get charged a rather heft fee based on every mile over the agreed limit...Usually a admin fee of around £150-£250 as well.

Basically leasing is for people that want new cars every couple of years, and use deals like this in order to beat the amount of depreciation you would pay had you bought it from new with a discount. Leasing companies achieve this through bulk buying.

E.g.

BMW M4 = £64,000
Discounted using Coast2Coast = £55,000
Predicted value after 24m/16k miles = £34,000

Total cost = £21,000

So this lease would save you about £4,500 over buying it outright. Assuming of course you have zero intentions of driving it more than 16,000 miles and definitely will swap it after 24months.

If you add options, the difference reduces as you get discount on options when buying outright, whereas you are liable for full cost on a lease.

Exactly that. Also that you wont do more than 16k miles by the end of the 2yrs, otherwise you get charged a rather heft fee based on every mile over the agreed limit...Usually a admin fee of around £150-£250 as well.

Basically leasing is for people that want new cars every couple of years, and use deals like this in order to beat the amount of depreciation you would pay had you bought it from new with a discount. Leasing companies achieve this through bulk buying.

E.g.

BMW M4 = £64,000
Discounted using Coast2Coast = £55,000
Predicted value after 24m/16k miles = £34,000

Total cost = £21,000

So this lease would save you about £4,500 over buying it outright. Assuming of course you have zero intentions of driving it more than 16,000 miles and definitely will swap it after 24months.

If you add options, the difference reduces as you get discount on options when buying outright, whereas you are liable for full cost on a lease.
@DrEskimo - Couldn't have explained it better myself ;) :D
Leasing doesn't work for everyone, but TBH I like changing my cars every 2 years. This coupled with the fact I don't do massive mileages, makes leasing work for me
No more depreciation and no more road tax to pay when doing PCH

Reactions: BarryG79, Jassyo06 and DrEskimo
One of my gaffers had a S5 as a company car. He changed it last year for an M4. He preferred the Audi.

Ergo ............he's a gaffer......and not a very bright one at that mate.........go for his job......lol

Reactions: T-800 and Bristle Hound
Shocked to see this one sold and gutted I missed it. I've been looking looking looking for a good spec S4 or S5 in Sepang for some time.
I sold my Cupra K1 back in October then was on a more serious hunt over christmas into feburary. I ended up giving up on the right spec Audi turning up and jumped in a Mk3 Focus RS (Magnetic Grey), which was the only car that ticked the 4WD box that had character.
To be honest I'd still jump in the right S4/S5 If one turned up.
I hope you like the Cupra. I'm a bit of a SEAT fan and would have another if ever i needed to release funds from the car pool. They tune well and even my 2009 K1 with Stage 2 is a more comfortable allrounder than the RS.
If the K1 had been 4WD I'd probably still have it.

All the best with your Cupra.

Shocked to see this one sold and gutted I missed it. I've been looking looking looking for a good spec S4 or S5 in Sepang for some time.
I sold my Cupra K1 back in October then was on a more serious hunt over christmas into feburary. I ended up giving up on the right spec Audi turning up and jumped in a Mk3 Focus RS (Magnetic Grey), which was the only car that ticked the 4WD box that had character.
To be honest I'd still jump in the right S4/S5 If one turned up.
I hope you like the Cupra. I'm a bit of a SEAT fan and would have another if ever i needed to release funds from the car pool. They tune well and even my 2009 K1 with Stage 2 is a more comfortable allrounder than the RS.
If the K1 had been 4WD I'd probably still have it.

All the best with your Cupra.
@Scott.T - If I'd known you were after a S4/S5 I would have let you know I was selling my friend
Mk3 Focus RS sounds very nice indeedy !
& thanks :thumbs up:

Reactions: NevMan
Defo the colour I would have chosen and in all honesty have been looking at in nearly new guise.
We, as a family, have had a few SEAT and I highly rate them.
They may be regarded as low rent but they are VAG at the end of the day and most of the fixtures and fittings are German quality.
I can still recall the day i first test drove a SEAT (about 10 years ago) and was thinking it would feel cheap. To my suprise within a few miles of the test drive I was impressed. So much so we have since had an Altea, Ibiza, Leon PD170 BTCC and a Cupra K1.

The doors on my K1 actually had a better feel/closure thud than my Mk3 Focus RS.
I wouldn't think twice about jumping in another, especially as a means of freeing up some cash from the car pot, if needs must or I get fed up with my current cars dealer support.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would of loved to jump on your S4 back in Feb. But I'm persevering with this at the moment.

38801249470_91d65c7154_z.jpg

Reactions: Carlos85, NevMan, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Just done the MOT checker via Gov.Uk

My old S4 is showing untaxed since 12th Feb 2018 (when I sold it) & no MOT details, as yet even tho' it was due the 29th May

Have checked the Audi used approved website & it ain't there either

Wonder where it is ...

My old S4 is showing untaxed since 12th Feb 2018 (when I sold it) & no MOT details, as yet even tho' it was due the 29th May

Wonder where it is ...

Picked up parts of your reg on some of the pics you've posted (awesome car btw!) and found this online https://webcache.googleusercontent....86+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-b

its an old cached advertisement so probably sold.

Wonder where it is ...

I have not seen it pop up. I've been searching and no Sepang S4 to your spec has appeared. A few rough ones and low spec ones. But Sepang is rare on Audi Used Approved site.