Better than stock?

hallster

Reaction score
I notice that nearly every S3 owner on this forum has had some sort of mod done to their pride and joy (or it seems that way to me anyway) so I was just wondering... :think:

If these mods do really make the car better with no worse side effects than the size of your bank balance, why aren't Audi getting in on the act and offering these as optional extras? Surely they could make a killing?

Audi are very protective about their image and they try their best to stop their cars becoming part of the "Neon Chav Brigade" Can't blame them really!

This can be annoying for normal people who just want to retro fit OEM options as it's near impossible to get part numbers from dealers unless the part is already on your car

Prime example of bad taste! ^

hallster - Given most of your previous posts have yielded :tumble: , are you suggesting that we 'modders' are nothing more than tuning obsessed freaks with too much time and disposable income?

If so, I totally resent this suggestion....

Now that my rant is over, can anyone suggest any software mods for my Bosch Classix tumble drier?

Von Maximo said:
Audi are very protective about their image and they try their best to stop their cars becoming part of the "Neon Chav Brigade" Can't blame them really!
I was thinking more along the lines of permormance mods :blackrs4:which shouldn't have such an impact on Audi's image - at least if they are done properly. It's not as if they don't have the know how given the different companies in their group...

CJP80 said:
hallster - Given most of your previous posts have yielded :tumble: , are you suggesting that we 'modders' are nothing more than tuning obsessed freaks with too much time and disposable income?

If so, I totally resent this suggestion....

Now that my rant is over, can anyone suggest any software mods for my Bosch Classix tumble drier?
Maybe if I was as witty I'd have a better time with replies! :sos:

And I do know that YOU have way too much disposable income!:icon_thumright: