1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Better late,than pregnant. [awkward hello]

Don Mundo Mar 3, 2018

1. Don Mundo

Don Mundo Audi B7 DTM / Audi B8 Sline

Since I didn`t manage to say hello when I registered,cause I was stressed out about my car and some other stuff,here it goes now - Hi.

About the car I drive,its a second-hand Audi A4 B8 2.0tdi, year 2010, Sline. Right now its silver,but who knows,maybe it will change some day. Using original 18" Sline rims for summer tires and for the winter I got 18" black Audi rims,not sure what model they came from. By the way black rims for winter - bad choice.
    b4361784-f40c-44f2-a20c-4cfabd35bf03.JPG
    This goes for the picture lovers. Summer to winter tire swap day, and sorry that it's dirty. :D

GAS MONKEY likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. CharlieSAudi

CharlieSAudi Registered User

Welcome @Don Mundo

Lovely car mate, I really need to ge a winter and summer set of tyres ! Something to look into I think. Quality picture too

4. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers

Hi and :sign welcome:Don Mondo nice car ,got any mods planned or a to-do list, you can't go wrong with the winter tyres, nice investment,

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Dan, welcome to audi-sport.net. Looks a lovely car. Enjoy the forum

6. AudiSpy

AudiSpy Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome along, doesn't matter how dirty it is as long as it's got 4 rings on it :icon thumright: