Best wiper blades on high street ?

Amchlolor

Reaction score
The wife's car's blades are making a terrible racket,dragging over the screen and sounding like a snoring Great Dane.
I might as well replace mine at the same time.
What's the best blades I can get from the likes of Halfords ?
Bosch or something ?

yeah Bosch are fine. Just don't get Audi ones, their rubbish!

www.wiperblades.co.uk do some great prices and Aero wiper conversions too!

Got some for my old 8L S3 and they were excellent, no need to replace the arms as Bosch do special clips that fit onto the original arms.

i remember years ago gettin some bosch ones from halfords for a vauxhall and they were noisey as hell... i eventually took them back and got originals from vauxhall which were cheaper and far superior! i don't rate the bosch ones personally

no no no no!!!!!!

The best by absolute miles are PIAA Silicone Wipers. You can get them from PIAA stockist or postage free mail order from somewhere like www.speeding.co.uk

They cost more but are worth every penny. Took me years to try them but I'd never go back!

I even went to the trouble of dismantling my standard 8P A3 Aero wipers to fit PIAA refils in place of the standard rubber inserts as PIAA don't do an Aero fitting yet....

Have Bosh in my Alfa, not impressed, went for the most expensive I could find and nothing special, actually original Alfa Romeo are a lot better and cheaper....

Pedro