Best way to revive the chrome/aluminum windscreen frame and body parts

From what I understand the windscreen frame is coated in a weatherproof plastic of sorts,if you have access to a D.A then a 80mm spot pad & some mild cutting compound should bring it up nice, finish it with autosol or similar (worked for me the weekend). If no D.A then cutting compound & elbow grease should see good results.

Don't know about the windscreen frame but the side window strips are coated in plastic if the same as Avant and saloons and not much can be done

Its only the 2 doors that i cant touch then so could do the front and rear piece round the hood then ??

I personally wouldn't touch them as I have heard they are painted. I have overspray on a wing mirror (s4 so is the aluminium style), and have been told basically not to touch it.

Mine are bad, but not horrible. I did put a glaze on the surrounds, and it did come up nice, but a week or 2 later was looking the same.

Thought about wrapping it or plasti dip?

i dont wana go mad with this car i got my B5 for that so just looking to get it some what more refreshed and looking decent rather than wrapping, painting etc

Plastidip might be the best option, it's a spray can and cheap and can peel it off if you don't like it.

You could try a polish but I don't think it is a done thing on the chromey bits