best way to dry soaked carpet

boost-addict

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Reaction score
Website
t.me
hey guys

well after the very heavy rain yesterday my self and my brothers cars has lots of water in it, well at least mine dosnt any more
i ripped the carpet out and no have it hanging up, i managed to sqeese a lot of it out, but is there defenate way of getting the water out completly, or is letting gravity do its work the only way?

stupidly i used the grommet for the bonnet catch wire to route a power cable. had every intention of running it via the ecu box but, well i didnt.

i can see the water line exceeded the height of the hole and now paying the price. but. my brothers car a audi a3 has the exact same thing, drivers side soaked passenger side dry,

so other then that hole i mentioned is there any other route the water can get in @(both a3 1999 and a4 1999)

also i know were mine is but were are the gromets on the a3? same place as the a4?

i know this subect is beaten to death and comes up every year but really would like to get this carpet dry.

the carpet is "out" of the car, and no that wouldnt work its all soaked up in the foam.

as said its hanging up, but wondered if there was a better way.

Ok so took a look. the chanel that runs under the ecu box was cloged. I made sure the drain under the battery was clear but didnt relise this is were the drivers side runs.

Carpet is 90% dry the sponge is holding some residule water so going to grab my dads vax and suck as much as i can up by pushing down on the sponge with the wand/tool. Plus give the carpet a very good clean!!