For Sale *** Best value Audi S3 Saloon in the country, stage 3 modified.

ka pow

Reaction score
Audi S3 Saloons with this age and mileage are selling for around £21,000+. You can have a car, that looks much better, but drives and goes much better too. To get a car to this specification and standard, it would cost you (figures below) well over £20,000 in parts and fitting. However, for an £1,500 you can have this car, saving you well over £18,500 bargain!

Here is my beloved A udi S3 8V with a stage 3 conversion running 520ps 662NM when last remapped by MRC. The car has only covered 25,000 miles, Raising daily. I have included a link to a you tube video so you can see just how nice the car is:

Bodywork is in almost new condition and the interior is excellent.

Never had a dog or been smoked in. HPI Clear (no finance or accident damage). FSH and MOT. I have the log book and 2 X keys (which are the advanced key type)

Any inspection welcome, please call Mark on 07816407114 Buyer to collection from Taunton, Somerset.

Optional factory fitted options:
Manual gearbox Advanced key - no need to press the key fob just grab the door handle and open Alcantara/leather - Black with silver stitching
Audi pre-sense automatic braking - car has radar sensor that will automatically brake to avoid or severely reduce a collision - a literal life saver!
Dynamic ride control (the only suspension I have, had it in on my M3 and RS6, it’s a must)
Heated velour front seats (a lot more grippy then the leather)
Dual zone climate control
Black Headlining Black styling pack
Comfort pack - adaptive cruise control and parking system plus - front and rear sensors and on-screen distance display LED headlights with headlight washers
Metallic - Monsoon grey
Rear side airbags
SD card satellite navigation system

Stage 3 performance upgrades:
0-60mph in around 3 seconds
IS38 TTR Hybrid turbo upgrade £2879
Sachs sports clutch £800
Wagner FMIC £726
Scorpion downpipe £399
Milltek cat back exhaust £1010
VWR R600 Air intake £580
Uprated Autotech hp fuel pump £882
Uprated Spark plugs £158
I have a larger ECS sump fitted which increases the volume of oil circulating and obviously removes the fragile plastic OEM sump. £240
8 pot front brake PB brake calliper and disc upgrade. (this is my favourite upgrade) they are amazing! £2998
MRC Remap including dyno £450

Handling upgrades:
Eibach lowering springs £240
H&R anti roll bars £407
ECS Dog bone under engine mount £112
Strut brace £400

Cosmetic upgrades:
Carbon fibre rear diffuser £545
Carbon fibre wing mirror caps £250
Carbon fibre side skirts £550
Carbon fibre front lip £410
20inch alloys with Continental sport tyres 255x30x20s £2500

Parts alone total £16296! You then have to add fitting on top!!

Only bad bit, the alloys are marked but not excessive.
Please no offers this is a steal at this price. It's priced low as I've just had my third child and now need to buy a Q7. If you have a Q7 i'm very happy to swap + cash. I would consider anything to swap as I can always sell it on if I need to.