best tyres for £300 to £350

mclean1988

Reaction score
hey all,

i need to replace all 4 tyres shortly and have a budget of 300 to 350 , ive been looking at toyo proxes t1-r but after the usual pub banter have been told these may not be the best, can anyone make another good recommendations in that price range.

cheers

Size of the tyres required would be extremely helpful ;)

Is that £300- £350 also include the fitting, balancing and disposal costs?

Remember that tracking will also be worth getting done once the 4 new tyres have been fitted.

i have falkens on mine, i think if you get a common tyre size in these you can get them for around 300-400, not sure if thats any help but maybe worth looking into

I currently use Kuhmo KU39 225/45/18, they cost me £360 from black circles.

Liam

I currently have Firestone Firehawk SZ90's on my S3, 225/45/17, i think i paid £320 for a set of 4 and they are brill, really impressed with them.

Im using kuhmo ecstas and love them. Had done for a few years now.

I had T1-R's on the S3, they were gash - avoid. If they're 18's you're after I think you'll struggle to find a decent wet weather tyre for that money, for the lardy S3, fitted (for four).

Vredestein sessanta's for me. Look really good and perform brilliantly!

i went with coninental contisport 3's as there whats on the car at the mo and seem to have good reviews cheers all for the advice

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389633121803.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389633121803.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 174
currently got linglongsunwang tyres on the S3 lol, thinking of replacing with federal 595-rsr or similar.
Got falken ze914 on the ST, they're good for the money. Although wet weather is v understeer prone, but I've never ever had a tyre that's impressed me in the wet.

hey all,

i need to replace all 4 tyres shortly and have a budget of 300 to 350 , ive been looking at toyo proxes t1-r but after the usual pub banter have been told these may not be the best, can anyone make another good recommendations in that price range.

cheers

Bit more info on how you use your car might help with recommendations. Annual mileage, driving style?

+1 on the Vredestein sessanta's best tyres ive ever had and wear was very good

Reactions: cammage08
i have a set of 4 Bridgestone turanza T001 tyres for sale covered 100miles looking for £300 fitted these would cost £400+