Best source for Black Badges

Jbradford97

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace the rear Audi rings on the rear of my B8.5 black edition.
What is the best place to buy them from? - I'm looking for OEM level quality

Here she is for reference:
IMG 3153 edit

Raywell design, bang in raywell design in google, they sell front and rear black badges oem quality i have both on my b8 s4

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks, that's what I thought.
But I can't find them anywhere on their site.

Thanks, that's what I thought.
But I can't find them anywhere on their site.
You are right! Just looked i cant find them! I only bought mine last month!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Audibadges.com have a decent selection and I've heard they are good quality. Thinking of ordering some black ones from them now that they stock an SQ5 one.

I painted my black edition ones myself
8a7470b4b755a6cf4ecd5eeac921e04a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Strange, I was on their site a couple of days back and they had loads of different sizes listed, maybe not in stock mind you.

They have the rings, I meant they don't do the s4 grill badge but didn't really make it clear!

I'm after a blacked out badge with a yellow square on the S instead of the red. They do 1 for the rear but not the front

They have the rings, I meant they don't do the s4 grill badge but didn't really make it clear!

I'm after a blacked out badge with a yellow square on the S instead of the red. They do 1 for the rear but not the front

Ah, I thought you meant the rings, funnily enough I was trying to find a black sq5 grill badge, they don't seem to do those either though.