Best single mass flywheel option for RS4 clutch in Europe?

Daniel Iversen

Reaction score
where do i find the Best single mass flywheel for a 240mm RS4 clutch in Europe?

Thanks in advance :)

I run the TTV unit and it's pretty decent. Clutch is quite heavy in use compared to the standard, normally not too bad but a sod in heavy traffic.

Theres a spring on the pedal which serves two purposes, it helps return the pedal to the rest, but also helps you press the pedal once the pedal moves beyond a certain point.

With the wrong spring, the pedal starts off light, and then gets much heavier as you push it down.

If you get the S4/RS4 spec spring it gives a much nicer pedal feel. You need the matching plastic block things as well.

I run the TTV unit and it's pretty decent. Clutch is quite heavy in use compared to the standard, normally not too bad but a sod in heavy traffic.

I would really like to keep the OEM feel, good reliability and i want it to hold some beating.

Aragon

I have the ttv flywheel with a Luk rs4 b5 clutch kit from eurocarparts does that come with the helper spring or do I need to order this separately

Still not fitted to the car so I can take a picture of both flywheel and clutch kit if u need a look