"best s3 in the country"

"3rd best audi s3 in the country "audi-sport.net""

Who was 1 and 2?

"3rd best audi s3 in the country "audi-sport.net""

Who was 1 and 2?
?????? not sure lol, was there even a 3?? never seen a link to any thing of the like.... im purely interested thats all

I don't see what's so special about it, I think yours looks better Kev. I don't like the wheels and I don't like the paint job, ah well. And I've never seen audi-sport.net cast a vote on the best S3 in the country...but I haven't been here that long

Start a thread to vote then, or a poll with the obvious contenders.
after ultimate dubs i would be up for this but not before as i have lots of new things going on prior to the show which i want to keep under wraps :)

also there are some very nice s3's out there that arnt on this site also so we could only have best on site,

after ultimate dubs i would be up for this but not before as i have lots of new things going on prior to the show which i want to keep under wraps :)

also there are some very nice s3's out there that arnt on this site also so we could only have best on site,

Haha, you really wana win don't you!

don't know if he realises but the roofs a tad off the colour of the rest of the car; i'd mention it, knock a few quid off :D

What so special about it?
horrible wheels and and a bit lower than usual? i can think of so many s3s that are "better" than that, some people are so gullable when it comes to buying cars...

that is disgusting!
haha 3rd best s3 . wtf ?
the red roof and spoiler are vile !

All of the members of Audi-sport.net* have voted my S3 the best in the country**

*all of the members in my house
**on my drive

Crap keskins, and a red roof?!

Is that what gets top 500 in europe and a feature?
Dear me,i should be on the cover then haha

Didn't someone post this car in the pictures sticky? Had a sweet n lo sticker in the engine bay

Haha, you really wana win don't you!
tbh i think id do failry well with out my new mods hahaha, gota blow your own lol, seriously though my aim is to have one of the "nicest s3's in the country" im not going as far as the best as i never belive anyone person can have the "best car" as there are always many others equally as nice, i think it be better to just have pictures of the best s3's so we can oggle over them......

Didn't someone post this car in the pictures sticky? Had a sweet n lo sticker in the engine bay
yeah he is a member on here (previous owner) and as said above a freind of mine, im going to have to ask him about this now that im sure there was never a vote on here :)

imho... its made what was a classy prestigious car a bit chavvy... Not a fan of the deep dish pish...

keV I think you easily have the nicest 'show cars' on here. Amongst many great 'beasts' and 'originals'. Just trying to categorise them

Tuffy might fall in to all 3 there though. Hmmm.

Last edited:
MMmmm wheesl look aweful and the rest is not what I would describe as anything other than the same as 90% of S3's but with god aweful wheels, certainly cant see how its "Best S3" Oh and as for the red roof, what the heck is that all about? Not a car i would want as a gift let alone buy.

Last edited:
what worries me is the full feature in golf + in march 2011. now i am not too good at these things, but is that a prediction? i'm sure it is not march yet....

what worries me is the full feature in golf + in march 2011. now i am not too good at these things, but is that a prediction? i'm sure it is not march yet....
na its up coming feature so he would have had pictures etc taken some time ago before he sold the car then the mag company arrange for when they will feature the car so he could have it featured in march edition but no longer own the car..... wether it will even be featured on the other hand??? non of the other stuff seems to be true though,
mine is being featured by the same mag in next months edition (on sale friday, lol)

Hi. Ex car detailer here. That's not show condition as the paint has a lot of marks, just from photos, let alone up close!

Copied, emailed ;)

I think a car can only be voted the best,
No owner can actualy say theirs is the best,
In their opinion alot of owners will say they have the best...
In my opinion its a faulse claim made about another run of the mill S3 trying to be something out of the ordinary.
But people saying "a prestigious car look chavy" or how ever it was worded is a little over the top. in both the S3 being prestigious and this being a chav car.

But people saying "a prestigious car look chavy" or how ever it was worded is a little over the top. in both the S3 being prestigious and this being a chav car.
i have to agree here, the term "chavy" is used far to much on here for something that is a little out of the norm or the audi-sport way.... our s3's are hardly looked at in the way many think they are with that smug 'I own an audi' look

smug 'I own an audi' look

people look at mine and think 'what's that piece of ****, who would spray a car that colour' :) give me a bit more time and they'll say 'look at that chaved up piece of ****'

I used the word "Chavvy" because the only cars I see with deep dish alloys like that are the old golfs and corrado's etc, and its easy to see the connection between those and a typical 19 year old boy racer in his Stereo on wheels.

Basically I don’t like it and i was trying to word it tactfully :)