Best S3 colour !

Which is best S3 colour !

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MikeA3 said:
the only colour i'd avoid would be goodwood green - personally i like it as it's quite understated but a lot of people don't rate it highly so it might be harder to sell on afterwards.

oh - and you missed off missano red & white (never seen a white S3 yet though but it was an offered colour)

those colours are the only ones i like ;o)

MikeA3 said:
the only colour i'd avoid would be goodwood green - personally i like it as it's quite understated but a lot of people don't rate it highly so it might be harder to sell on afterwards.

oh - and you missed off missano red & white (never seen a white S3 yet though but it was an offered colour)

those colours are the only ones i like ;o)

Booth_S3 said:
SO which one do i have then? :uhm:

Both reds are quite rare but Absolute seems to be the most common of the two. Absolute is slightly more orangey than Misano if that makes any sense.

I believe Misano Red, Nogaro Blue and Imola Yellow were/are only available on S and RS models.

Not sure which is the best colour but silver and black are the most common ones that I have seen yellow is a right head turner but not everyones choice, As for blue I think mines down as azura blue but I could be mistaken, Any colour on an S3 looks good

S3Steve said:
Both reds are quite rare but Absolute seems to be the most common of the two. Absolute is slightly more orangey than Misano if that makes any sense.

I believe Misano Red, Nogaro Blue and Imola Yellow were/are only available on S and RS models.

Yeah i know what you mean, the other one is a deeper red mines the orangey one!

surprised black is winning this poll i find black cars to be difficult clean, get dirty quickly & dont shown the true lines of a car

Good to see that black is taking it's rightful place at the front, however much a PITA it is to keep clean :rock:

the black s3 for me doesn't look that much different from the regular A3. The bodywork changes are subtle, and on the black is difficult to pick out the flared arches and colour coded bumper bits.

I would say the A3 looks best in black however.

If you've never owned a black car before, it's fun when it's clean. It gives you a sense of pride over the other colours when it's just been cleaned and polished. It's just that you need to keep it in a vacuum room or something from that point.

In the summer I take to dusting my black A3 everyday after it returns from the dusty car park in the day. Oh yes. Needs to be polished though previously, for that easy glide with your yellow cloth. Do it when the neighbours aren't about though, as I find it highly embarassing...

garethhill said:
I do agree black is nice but.....after seeing the other pics of the green ones i tend to think its ultra rare and a good colour to buy ! Possibly i cant decide !

Come on Gareth put the other colours in the Poll so we can get a true reflection and not a limited one :)