Best radio station to listen to in the Audi

Radio 2. There's a few bits that aren't amazing but I love the variety. I find radio 1 appalling. ;)

Reactions: wesmaster
I went off radio 1 years ago, sign of getting older I think...
Kerrang rocks and they don't subscribe to saturation playing of Christmas songs in the months leading up to the big day.

Radio 1 is great..... If you are under 14 years old.
Radio 2 all the way

Reactions: audilad9 and BRILLO
Radio 4 and Radio 3 or Classic or Jazz or Smooth lol and Rte irish radio if I've got 3g on my phone but I'am 47 lol and getting old

I'm only 23 so it still sounds good to me lol

Even when I was a teenager I thought r1 was utter trash. Nothing to do with age in my case.
Same cd on repeat all day, with a bit of giggling in between.

defo NOT Radio 1, utter sh*te and our local tin pot radio stations are just as bad
I listen to 1053AM TalkSport (I think I'm the only one I know that listens to AM rather than FM!!)
I'm #oldskool or just #old (not sure which)

I cant bear any stations,1 song,advert,another song,advert,more adverts,adverts,adverts...

Cd or phone 99% of time.

I find that lovley slot thing in the front, if you put a circle shiney thingy in it, quality tunes come booming out, except for when the mrs is in lol

I find that lovley slot thing in the front, if you put a circle shiney thingy in it, quality tunes come booming out, except for when the mrs is in lol
Don't have one of those 20th Century slot things, use a hard drive with my full 60GB music collection on it - but still use the radio for traffic announcements (Wave 105 when local or Radio 2 elsewhere in the UK).

Reactions: ruffrida
Radio 2 or Radio Scotland particularly Bryan Burnetts Get It On every weekday evening 6-8!
I'm buying a DAB radio so could have a bigger selection next week ????!!!!

Reactions: audilad9