1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best place to order after market parts

Nathan baines Nov 7, 2018

1. Nathan baines

Nathan baines New Member

I am taking my a4 to stage 2 and i want to make sure i buy quality parts i meed a new front mount intercooler some new injectors and some new boost pipes, whats the best llace to order parts from?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green Team Imola TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

Hear a lot off the builders talk about this place ( Aks Tuning , just Google )

4. Nathan baines

Nathan baines New Member

All of these places dont seem to sell parts for the 1.8t

5. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green Team Imola TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

Ok dokie might be variants that work , have you tried Dpm on here site sponsors

DPM likes this.
  6. Nathan baines

Nathan baines New Member

No, i will check them out now

7. ch1z64

They do performance Damien Ur man

8. Nathan baines

Nathan baines New Member

??

9. ch1z64

The person at dpm

10. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

DPM likes this.
  11. ch1z64

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Sandra likes this.