Best place to get a sachs clutch?

Boydie

S3 8V DSG
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.reallymeansounds.com
Ah didnt realise you were doing a GB - what are the rates? how many do you need? how soon?

lol obviosuly you didnt see the GB thread link! clucth+flywheel 900+vat free uk delivery, deadline end of the month.

Yes the sachs performance clutch is ok with the standard DMF but if your clutch has started slipping your more than likely to need a new DMF as it will have damaged it

I can get a very good price on the Sachs clutch for the S3, drop me a pm if your interested or give me a ring Boydie

You should consider Helix... I went for the Helix set performance clutch+ onemass lightend flywhell as some people had issues with sachs as it being to short over the standard and it wasnt good at all. The Helix clutch can stand up to 580nM which is more than enough + the flywheel weighs only 6kg!!!!! I got it for around 1000 pounds. :yes::yes:
helix-001-large.jpg

helix-002-large.jpg

helix-003-large.jpg
helix-004-large.jpg

helix-006-large.jpg

helix-003-large.jpg

helix-003-large.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I am interested in more info on this set up mate!
How does it drive, can you slip the clutch as normal as a few posts seem to indicate that the uprated sachs is a bit " on or off " which is not so good in UK traffic and the wife also
drives the car more than me.

I am running Revo 2+ and a very similar specifacation to your car except for standard clutch
Any thoughts on how you rate the drive would be appreciated?
many thanks Gaz