Best place to buy s3 brake components?

timski s3

Reaction score
My car is going in for a load of work next wednesday and i'm going to change all the discs and pads as well as the fluid.

I've already brought the fluid (Mutol rbf600) and some Black diamond fast track pads for the front. ideally i would of brought ds2500 but as im having a fair bit done is costing quite alot. I felt the BD pads where a slight compromise but better than EPS reds which i've read to steer clear of.

The rest of the setup i was thinking standard pagrid or possibly mintex discs and rear pads for now. I was wondering if any1 is running these or could recommend which is best and also the best place to buy them. I need them asap because the car is going in next week.

I've emailed stealers Beat The Stealer - Lowest Price Car Parts in the UK - Fed up paying Dealer prices? who seem to be the best price on pagrid but don't have a phone number on there website so i can check they have them in stock and order?

Any advice appreciated!

got pagid on mine at the moment n they aint that great to be honest. but they are bog standard. Im used to brembo max grooves so in comparison i guess they will feel ****

got pagid on mine at the moment n they aint that great to be honest. but they are bog standard. Im used to brembo max grooves so in comparison i guess they will feel ****

As i'm not looking to spend a fortune at the minute on the car i'm hoping that new fluid and uprated pads on the front will be a cost effective improvement over a totally standard setup!? Would you say the pagrids are a low quality standard product or is it just that you used to brembo disks?