Best place to buy a kit??

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Hi there used the super resin polish for the first time at the weekend, dont want to use anything else now!

Wheres the best place to buy a kit? Ie the wheel cleaner resin polish etc?

Cheers

I've just ordered a Blackfire kit from this place:
www.ProperAutoCare.com
They're based in the states but with the current exchange rate i may have saved a few pennies.

MikeS4 said:
I've just ordered a Blackfire kit from this place:
www.ProperAutoCare.com
They're based in the states but with the current exchange rate i may have saved a few pennies.

Mike

Let us know how you get on as the site does look interesting and might save a few pennies - shipping and customs dependant...

CM

You will be lucky if you make a saving due to likely customs charges upon arrival in the UK - it's rare to escape with the VAT. Also, you may be waiting 2-3 weeks for delivery. Please feedback on this, as it would be very useful to know with regards to our own pricing policies - we try to be as competative as possible, but factoring in our overhead makes it tricky to offer cheaper prices given the weakening dollar... :sadlike:

WX51TXR said:
You will be lucky if you make a saving due to likely customs charges upon arrival in the UK - it's rare to escape with the VAT. Also, you may be waiting 2-3 weeks for delivery.

oops... i totally forgot about customs charges, maybe not so much of a bagain. I'll let you know the total amount & delivery time once i have it.

Mike.

My kit arrived today, ordered on 10/02 so took seven working days from the US.
The order was this one:
http://www.properautocare.com/blaccomkit.html

which consists of:
1x BLACKFIRE PolyClay II Clay Bar ( 8 oz.)
1x 16 oz. BLACKFIRE Clay Lubricant
2x Microfiber Power Scrubber Cloths
1x 16 oz. BLACKFIRE Gloss Shampoo & Conditioner
1x 16 oz. BLACKFIRE Gloss Enhancing Polish
1x 16 oz. BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection
1x 16 oz. BLACKFIRE Deep Gloss Spray
1x Microfiber Applicator
1x Foam Wax Applicator
3x Microfiber Wipe Towels
1x Instructions

The total cost includind delivery at the current exchange rate is £81.30
not sure if i've saved any money but this kit contains everything i need so it was conventient if anything.