Best place for RS4 style alloy's

Scott.T

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a good outlet for RS4 split spoke replica alloys.
After some 18's or maybe 19's to replace my S-line 17's.
What width/offset should I go for and what's the recommended tyre size.

cheers

I got mine from eBay, the place is wheel worx in Mansfield and for 19" with 45et with tyres they were around £680 if I remember. Here's a pic :) they also take or centre caps which is good.

476ED618-C5C8-442B-8607-47019075426F-10520-000004BF8AF19B36.jpg

Cheers Guy's looking good. I like the 19's nut I also like the ET35 stance.

Try Wheels Gateway. Click here. Good prices, great service. I've used them twice and been delighted both times. Most recently, I got a set of 18inch RS4 reps, with Falken Tyres, for £725. Delivery in 48 hours.

I've been looking for a set of these style wheels for a while now but been staying away from reps as the ones I had on my Mk4 weighed so much! How heavy are these reps you guys are running compared to the genuine wheels?

I've been looking for a set of these style wheels for a while now but been staying away from reps as the ones I had on my Mk4 weighed so much! How heavy are these reps you guys are running compared to the genuine wheels?

I've never really compared them.

I ended up buying genuine ones from eBay. Was a long painful process but found that a few people were selling their spare ones.

so bought one with a genuine Michelin tyre never been out on a car for £200 which I picked up,

another with a genuine pirelli again never been on a car for £265 incl delivery and finally one which needs a slight refurb as there is some kerbing for £60 .

( I had one already) it took me about 2 weeks in total to source them all.

@ Shahedz.....now that is what you call patience.....can't see me doin' that myself!....Mind you I have until April 2013 before my Summer wheels go back on.....so I don't have much say in the matter! :blush:

Good Luck
A

When I was waiting for the last one to come up , I was almost ready to pay anything for it! My patience had run out!With refurb and tyre it's cost me £240.

Your wheels look sweet. Have you lowered your car or it standard? Also, nice to see a car with imho the right tint shade on their windows.... instead of drug dealer black! :)....Is that a 30%?

Cheers
A

Thanks mate, yeah it's lowered on Eibach 50/40 springs and the windows are factory privacy tint so the fronts are just clear and the rears were an optional extra on the car.

Thanks mate, yeah it's lowered on Eibach 50/40 springs and the windows are factory privacy tint so the fronts are just clear and the rears were an optional extra on the car.

The ride height is exactly what im after on mine.

I got some BBS CH Reps from BM Auto Sport in Wales (I think): VAG 5x112, BM Autosport Ltd

He does all sorts of reps and some genuine sets of wheels. Very helpful guy and they offer tyre packages too if you want a package deal.

I think my 19" BBS CH Reps were £500... (could have been £450 or £550, I forget), and I got tyres separately for £600, so £1100 all in.

Does anyone know what the % tint and film used on factory spec tinted windows?

Thanks in advance,
Allan