Best place for Mods on new S3 - Northwest

L33TAY

Reaction score
Hi all

Straight after delivery of the S3 on March 1st, wanted to get lowering springs and 10mm spacers all round, I'm from the Stockport, Cheshire area, not far from manchester.

Just wondered where from your experience was the best place to get the above done??

Had a price of Awesome, sounds OK, but not really any discount, are there any other reputable places that anyone could recomend, just waiting for www.racetechuk.com to get back to me,

Any advice appreciated
Lee

Hi mate, was going to suggest Awesome but ill just hi as I am also from Stockport

I'm also from Stockport, i'v heard Vortex in Congleton is decent , they would also be my choice of Revo dealer if i went for the Revo remap!

p

L33TAY said:
Cheers Phantom

Just PM'd you

Lee

No problem mate, if you wanted somewhere closer to home you could try Prosport in Heaton mersey , there big on the Scooby forums!

p

Tried doing a search on Vortex, getting no results, do you have a website address for them??

Thanks for the info:icon_thumright: , I'll try them tomorrow.

Lee

Long way to go really, 150 miles, the drive would be good tho!!!

phantom said:
I'm also from Stockport, i'v heard Vortex in Congleton is decent , they would also be my choice of Revo dealer if i went for the Revo remap!

p

If i make it to the RR day, I'll take you out for a spin in mine. I think you might like it!!

JohnS3 said:
If i make it to the RR day, I'll take you out for a spin in mine. I think you might like it!!

Nice 1 mate, it's a toss up between Revo and Giac for me, they both dont add to the flash counter, they are both switchable , same gains , same sort of cost, same back up , free updates , it all comes down to the map!

p

phantom said:
Nice 1 mate, it's a toss up between Revo and Giac for me, they both dont add to the flash counter, they are both switchable , same gains , same sort of cost, same back up , free updates , it all comes down to the map! p

Revo is also adjustable, either by you or a dealer, with a select plus. I'm not sure if this can be done with Giac. Can anyone confirm?

Got a good price from www.racetechuk.com today for the springs and spacers, including fitting.

Has anyone used these before?? As will probably book car in within the week.

L33TAY said:
Got a good price from www.racetechuk.com today for the springs and spacers, including fitting.

Has anyone used these before?? As will probably book car in within the week.

Not used them , how does the price compare with Awesome and Vortex?

p

Awesome have matched the price, I'm glad really as wanted them to do it anyway, and they are closer, result!

So all sorted now!! Just need the car!!