Best place for brake pads?

wrightyrx7

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering where people get their brake pads.

Is there any good sites/shops where you get good value for money.

Or maybe suggest some.

(Audi A3, Sportback, 1.9tdi, 2009)

Thanks
Chris

Eurocarparts.com

They always have discount codes advertised on website banner too.

Currently got a deal on as well at EuroCarParts. If you add Chill30 at checkout, you'll get 30% off.

Currently got a deal on as well at EuroCarParts. If you add Chill30 at checkout, you'll get 30% off.

Just spotted that. I just don't know which ones to get haha...

Brake pads easy to fit on an Audi? Only ever done my previous car (Renault Clio) :/

try carparts4less.co.uk as well, ECP but cheaper. just ordered discs and pads for my S3 from them. 15 off 100 spend as well as being cheaper than ECP main site.

Can't see past OE gear unless you're uprating them.
Probably only £60/70 a set.

Use carparts4less, its the sister company of eurocarparts. Almost all the time it's cheaper than eurocarparts even with discounts.

One of the unknown codes for carparts4less is "save75" which will take 7.5% off, which is good for big orders (as it's already really cheap). If it's around ~100 though use the voucher codes that they have on the homepage!

I just bought a rear set of bosch discs and ATE pads for £85. Not the cheapest you can find on there, but I wanted as close to OEM.

Apparently there are two different shapes when i put my reg in "carparts4less" and "euro parts" :/ can anyone help?