Best oil to use in 2003 A3 1.8 Sport with 63k on the clock?

mrjohnwatts

Reaction score
I've just bought my first (and hopefully not last) Audi and it's in great condition, with full Audi service history. I'd like to carry on where the previous owner left off and look after it as well as possible. So for my first question, which oil would people recommend using?

Sorry dude but this question has been asked and answered multiple times in the last moth alone...

A short answer to your question would be: any fully synth 5w40 changed every 5-6k or one year, what ever comes first.

For a more in depth answer or just more information I suggest you use the search function up top. Hope that helps! :icon thumright:

Sorry, just seen it is your first post, so welcome to the forum!

There is a wealth of useful knowledge here, most of it easily available from a quick search... Hope find the forum a helpful and friendly place!

Thanks for the info, I was at work and didn't have time to trawl through the forums. I'll be a bit more proactive next time!

In fairness dude this is something that gets asks all the time so having a search will net you quite a few results... have a read through them and feel free to ask questions once armed with a bit more info... :D

<tuffty/>