best offset for 19s

darrenmarky

Reaction score
looking for info on best offset on 19s ,will lower it 45mm on H&R springs ,also I know H&R springs are decent on golfs but whats ride like on A4s ?

looking for info on best offset on 19s ,will lower it 45mm on H&R springs ,also I know H&R springs are decent on golfs but whats ride like on A4s ?

Mine are ET35 on 19" (standard brake calipers)
b2bb0da2d2023312c590558b5cfd2cb7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: darrenmarky
ET35 on 19"s with 10mm spacers each side on the front and 15mm each side on the back.
Put spacers on to clear the Brembos on the front.

Attachments

• IMG_6636.JPG
    IMG_6636.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
Another pic

Attachments

• IMG_6456.JPG
    IMG_6456.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
19" 8j ET35 with 235/35 , no spacers and clear my big ones too....i'm on H&R 45mm drop allround too.
I could probably get away with another 3mm max on the rear before they rub a fair bit, more than happy with they way they sit now, no body contact issues at all front or rear.
Sed2
Etr4

Reactions: Audi-Rog, dimitar.tuntov.5, J0N and 3 others
Rob those wheels are lovely mate, really suit the car:hearteyes:

Reactions: Charlie Farley
19" 8j ET35 with 235/35 , no spacers and clear my big ones too....i'm on H&R 45mm drop allround too.
I could probably get away with another 3mm max on the rear before they rub a fair bit, more than happy with they way they sit now, no body contact issues at all front or rear.
View attachment 126916 View attachment 126919
what wheels are they mate?ive got standard 18s that look the same and would love to keep the style but in 19,i presume rides ok on the springs?my lad run them before he got air on his golf ,any rubbing loaded?

thanks chap, i really like them , i had the 18" ones and they were nice but the 19" versions look way better maybe it's the extra inch and lower tyres that make the difference, almost look oem ..lol
cheers
rob

what wheels are they mate?ive got standard 18s that look the same and would love to keep the style but in 19,i presume rides ok on the springs?my lad run them before he got air on his golf ,any rubbing loaded?

yep, 19" versions, no rubbing issues at all and to be honest ride quality has not changed at all by going down to a 35 profile tyre, feel the same, well feels even more sure footed than before, i love it, should have done it a long time ago...

thanks chap, i really like them , i had the 18" ones and they were nice but the 19" versions look way better maybe it's the extra inch and lower tyres that make the difference, almost look oem ..lol
cheers
rob
are they genuine or reps? if so what style ,are they the old s3 type

this set are reps, and as far as reps go, they do look to better ones, even the centre caps fit properly which is not allways the case, not sure what actual model specific style they are, they came of a B7 S4 .
The last set I had a week ago that were binned were supposed to be audi 19" ones but audi didn't make them in that size is seems although the ones I had did have audi part numbers etc on them, so a bit odd really, In the fuffing around with them I forgot to get the details off the backs, they are at the scrap mechants now, probably metled down already....anyway there doesn't seem to be a lot around at present in either form rep or oem (if any).

There's a set on ebay at present with rubber on in an 8.5j x19" but not quite the same spoke pattern , still cheap at there current price, gumtree is allways worth looking at , that's were I found the set I have fitted now.

this set are reps, and as far as reps go, they do look to better ones, even the centre caps fit properly which is not allways the case, not sure what actual model specific style they are, they came of a B7 S4 .
The last set I had a week ago that were binned were supposed to be audi 19" ones but audi didn't make them in that size is seems although the ones I had did have audi part numbers etc on them, so a bit odd really, In the fuffing around with them I forgot to get the details off the backs, they are at the scrap mechants now, probably metled down already....anyway there doesn't seem to be a lot around at present in either form rep or oem (if any).

There's a set on ebay at present with rubber on in an 8.5j x19" but not quite the same spoke pattern , still cheap at there current price, gumtree is allways worth looking at , that's were I found the set I have fitted now.
ive been looking and cant find any,they done 19s in the states I think

I had a really long & good trawl through the parts database across European and US databases and I couldn't come up with anything 19" on an ET35 8j in the 9 spoke style , it has been said they did make them and my other set deffo had audi part numbers but I cant find anything that matches.

I had a really long & good trawl through the parts database across European and US databases and I couldn't come up with anything 19" on an ET35 8j in the 9 spoke style , it has been said they did make them and my other set deffo had audi part numbers but I cant find anything that matches.
sometimes the odd development set appears on stuff,had a set on a pug 1.9 years ago that someone came across lying around at peugeot