Best of the Best

chucky1

Reaction score
Well, another weeks gone by and this time I was nowhere near spottin that ball. Was way off this time. I'm not a gambler but I like having a crack at this. And I gotta say, my dream car is a 991 911 4S. My S4 would give it a red hot run for its money but.....its my dream car and on my money, new, is out of my reach. So therefore B of the B. Didn't know this existed until an airport a few years back. How about you guys? Who nearly got their Aston Martin last week? Do you guys have a go at this?

Reactions: ruairi83
I usually do it each month for an rs6.

Here is two times I was almost in an rs6.

Sorry ruairi I was a bit closer on the first one. I think I had RS6 tickets as well. I pretty much always play for a 911 with other ticets. On my money? its the only way I'm ever going to get (or could justify) a new one. I recon this ones worth a flutter. Was a cats whisker off an RS3 last week. This would have been for the wife.

Watch the video of them selecting the winner. It's good to see how they judge them. Good luck bud.

Reactions: chucky1
Ruairi I've watched it a few times. I have my own system using weights and fishing lines. Sooooo close to the Macan S that was on special this last week. The wife would have loved it. The 911 and RS6 prices are never dropped though.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha nyet. A) you've got buckleys of me being able to post a video and
B) you'd all laugh so hard I'd hear you from here.

Got my entry in for this week, went for the RS3 & M4. I usually suck at these things but gotta be in it to win it :haha:

Reactions: chucky1
Haven't had a look this week Radford. Good luck!